Bypassing download security. Make program auto run.

People don't have to download the file. Thats why there is the hyperlink option. Azu you are dence.

No but it certainly appears that you are please leave

SOMEONE PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I'll be guilty of what I'm I am about to say for a moment.

You guys want the thread closed, and don't want this to keep being brought up.... a suggestion... Quit :P posting in it, and it will die.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

paulie, I don't relise if you know this, but I'm not asking for a way to trick download security, as I've told Azu and everyone else, I have already acomplished what I want to do. I have a file that if people want to download, it will take them to the site that the domain in the address bar is linked to. Or they can find the site they entered by hyperlink. I relise that most people who visit the site are going to use the hyperlink

option. And I don't care how they get there. I just made it possible to click one link to get there, and if they want to use the hyperlink option, so be it.

paulie, I don't relise if you know this, but I'm not asking for a way to trick download security,...

...I relise that most people who visit the site are going to use the hyperlink

option. And I don't care how they get there.

Coolness, you are totally one self indulged lying and careless individual. The whole point of the topic is undermining Download Security.

Go tell your lies to some brainless idiot who may foolishly believe you.

MHz if you would have read all of my post, I said that I was going to keep it the way I have it, without trying to bypass download security. It wasn't untill after I said that I didn't want to bypass download security, that most of the assholes like you acussed me, of trying shit. I hope when you die, you go to a place thats worse than Hell by an infent % to the infent power repeating an infent number of times.

• Moderators

I hope when you die, you go to a place thats worse than Hell by an infent % to the infent power repeating an infent number of times.

That's impossible :P

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

I hope when you die, you go to a place thats worse than Hell by an infinite percentage to the infinite power repeating an infinite number of times.

Let me help you with your pathetic spelling capability. Atleast if you want to get a statement across, then do it in a non retarded manner.

Let me help you with your pathetic spelling capability. Atleast if you want to get a statement across, then do it in a non retarded manner.

Let me write that alittle more clear, so people can understand you too.

Let me help you with your pathetic spelling capability. If you want to get a statement across, then atleast do it in a non retarded manner.

If you're going to make fun of my spelling, then next time make sure your grammer is correct.

Edited by coolness

coolness, I suggest you look at

<META HTTP-EQUIV="refresh" CONTENT="0;URL=http://www.foo.com/foo.html">
for all your redirections, there are also serverside ways to redirect a page to a different server in virtually any serverside scripting language. And none of them REQUIRE / ASK / WANT you to download anything

Yeah amanda I Know that, but is there a way to do something like this.

<META HTTP-EQUIV="refresh" "if url=http://www.hollynash.com" "then refresh"CONTENT="0;URL=http://address1.com/">

<META HTTP-EQUIV="refresh" "if url=http://www.carriesongs.com" "then refresh"CONTENT="0;URL=http://address2.com/">

Or would this work. Create a instance of a webbrowser, that is inbeded inside the index page of the website, and when people go there, the inbeded webbrowser catches the url in the users address bar, on their webbrowser, and links stright through to the site it needs to go, by creating a linkthrough inside of the webbrowser that is inbeded in the index webpage, and redirecting to the correct site that way?

Edited by coolness