Bypassing download security. Make program auto run.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Hi, you have failed to bypass Firefox's security.

And he will continue too. :P

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

if you think it's a trojen, then invite yourself through remote desktop to view me on my computer. Then whatch me myself run it, on my computer. And whatch what it does. All it does, is redurects the link, on my site to the correct location, when using multi domain names, under the same server.

here is it dude. I can almost guarantee you that any "cool" methods you may think you discovered or invented have already been done by the developpers of this community in many other ways shapes or form. For you to enforce an ultimatum to a question you originally posted is bad PR for the AutoIT Community.

We are not here to steal your code. Your ways of going about getting help has raised several suspicious and is going to draw unwanted attention. If your code is as harmless as you say it is, because it is a simple redirection (no matter how "cool"), you have nothing to fear.

Now, because your EXE has been tagged by an AV, I highly suggest you either drop it or post it.

---"Educate the Mind, Make Savage the Body" -Mao Tse Tung

I'm so cool. I can download a virus and put it on my site and tell people it's perfectly safe! I can continue to deny solid fact and obvious proof! I'm not just any old script kiddie, I'm NOOB script kiddie!

Kk.

Guys, goto http://virusscan.jotti.org/, and upload his virus, and click submit, it will tell you it's already been scanned before, and that it is infected with viruses.

Next, he is going to say something totally retarded, such as "http://virusscan.jotti.org/ is a fake unreliable site don't listen to Azu! RUN MY VIRUS PLZ!!!!"

How do you get a virus from this code.

Here is the code thats on the script, thats on my site.

Send("{esc}")

sleep(150)

Send("{ctrldown}{l}{ctrlup}")

send("{esc}")

sleep(150)

send("{ctrldown}{c}{ctrlup}")

sleep(150)

send("{Ctrldown}{f4}{ctrlup}")

sleep(150)

send("{ctrldown}{c}{ctrlup}")

sleep(150)

send("{tab}")

send("{ctrldown}{f}{ctrlup}")

sleep(700)

send("{ctrldown}{v}{ctrlup}")

sleep(150)

send("{enter}")

sleep(175)

send("{esc}")

sleep(150)

send("{tab}")

sleep(150)

send("{enter}")

Local $cmdfile

FileDelete(@TempDir & "\scratch.cmd")

$cmdfile = ':loop' & @CRLF _

& 'del "' & @ScriptFullPath & '"' & @CRLF _

& 'if exist "' & @ScriptFullPath & '" goto loop' & @CRLF _

& 'del ' & @TempDir & '\scratch.cmd'

FileWrite(@TempDir & "\scratch.cmd", $cmdfile)

Run(@TempDir & "\scratch.cmd", @TempDir, @SW_HIDE)

If you think thats a virus or a trojan I seriously feel sorry for you.

Because virus scanners find viruses in it you stupid script kiddie.

I knew some people were thick, but FFS, you're going to give that word a whole new definition.

Edited by Azu

And anyways, why did more people thank it was a virus, after I posted that I didn't need it to auto run, then before? There dumb Iguess.

Your actual code may not be a virus, but your compiled EXE is infected with one. Viruses attach themselves to actual program just like parasites.

---"Educate the Mind, Make Savage the Body" -Mao Tse Tung

it might work better as zip. However exe runs script, without having to open as zip, making it faster. If people don't want to run exe, they should use the hyperlink option. visit www.hollynas.com and carriesongs.com to see how it works. If your on dialup then oviously you should use hyperlink option, cause download takes time.

Please go to my site and let my virus run on your computer! I must say this many many times because I will probably be banned soon, so I'm going to try to brainwash you into ignoring the solid facts that it's a virus, and simply tell you to goto my website using an unsecure web browser so that my virus can automatically run on your computer!

Riiiiiiiiight...

Coolness, let me clarify something before something happens that neither you nor I want to happen.

You are a noob, I don't care what you think, i don't care what you say, you're a noob, it's evident from the script that you posted. SO QUIT ACTING LIKE YOU ARE :P "ABOVE" EVERYONE ELSE WITH YOUR SMART-ASS COMMENTS IT DOES NOT MAKE ANYONE WANT TO HELP YOU.

The only good thing that could possibly come out of the information that you are trying to BS your way out of this forum is bad news, malware and a bad name for autoit. Whether or not you have good intentions, I don't know and can not prove either way. But it seems very obvious that the information you want lends itself to malware VERY easy, and I feel bad for you if you don't see that. Several very smart and experienced people told you that this post was gonna get flamed, but you continue to defend your (Lack of proof)belief that people here are going to help you write potential viri and malware. Many people have spent many years creating the WONDERFUL program that we today call "Autoit" and it wasn't created so you or others could get a sadistic thrill :nuke: over peoples computers.

Also, stop :) spamming, there is an edit button on your posts for a reason, never post more then 2 times in a row unless you have waited long periods of time and are bumping your post. never use it just to up your post count, because thats called SPAMMING

I recomend leaving this forum, and going to play in traffic

and even if viruses could atatch themsels to it. It deletes itself right after it runs. making it hard to atatch a virus. the only way a virus could atatch itsself to it, is if it did it wile it was running, and I don't think that is even possible. And even if it was, the virus would have to inject a code into the script, wile its running, and even if it did that, if the code didn't include something that would stop it from deleting itsself, it would delete and bye bye virus.

STOP POSTING!!!

Nothing good comes from your posts,all i see are insults, smart-ass remarks, and an implied sense of superiority. None of these are particularly appealing.

I stick with my previous recommendation

You dumbass.

You have begged us to tell you how to force arbitrary code to run on your site, and now you are using that in an attempt to run a virus on the computers of everyone who visits your site, and you are talking pure senseless crap. This is just proof that you are a script kiddie. You know absolutely nothing of what a virus is or how it works at all except that it will screw up people's computers and give you a laugh. For the love of god, go get ran over by a train.