Online AutoIt Compiler [Updated, New Download Link]

spyrorocks

[This is outdated. It was written quite a while ago, and after some requests I re-uploaded it to my host for you people to use if you like. If I get enough of a response, I could re-write some of the code and make it better.]

Have you ever wanted to make a quick script for a friend when your at his/her house, but they dident have autoit installed? Well, look no further!

Here is the new Online AutoIt Script Compiler. It will allow you to paste in your script, and optionally add a password to it. It will compile it and offer it to you for download!

.:Online Compilers:.

I would like to build a list of online compilers that people could use, so they are never without

a compiler...

TheGuy0000's Compiler

.:Source:.

So you want the source huh? Well ok!

First, you will need to install 7 Zip on your host machine. Download 7 Zip installer [Here]. Next, make a web-access directory on your

host machine and put these files into it: [Click] [Updated download link].

Now, if you want the counter at the bottem of the page to work, make sure that SSI is enabled for the html extention.

Your online compiler should now work! If you have a compiler you would like others to use, PM me and ill add it to this post after

verifing that you are not using it for malicious pourposes.

------------

If you have any feature suggestions, please post them in this thread.

I hope yall like it!

Edited by spyrorocks

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks cool. :lmao:

Did not try the exe thought. It would be a realy crappy place if I could download exe files and not the autoit zip file and run it localy.

looks good, exe works fine *but* i noticed a 'flaw' so to speak right away, i most usually do not script or code all in one file, but with many and having a main "Front End" GUI script/code to process the functions. having an option to maybe add #INCLUDE "CUSTOM_UDF" field with mutltiple ( say five or ten ) slots to use in the compiling process,.... But again, very good job, nice scripting and networking with the server... must have taken some time to do ^^

I JUST CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SOURCE, I LOVE THIS!

Arjan

I cannot change the allow decompile checkbox or input data in the password fields.

My Programs:AInstall - Create a standalone installer for your programUnit Converter - Converts Length, Area, Volume, Weight, Temperature and Pressure to different unitsBinary Clock - Hours, minutes and seconds have 10 columns each to display timeAutoIt Editor - Code Editor with Syntax Highlighting.Laserix Editor & Player - Create, Edit and Play Laserix LevelsLyric Syncer - Create and use Synchronised Lyrics.Connect 4 - 2 Player Connect 4 Game (Local or Online!, Formatted Chat!!)MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, Tiger and Whirlpool Hash Finder - Dictionary and Brute Force FindCool Text Client - Create Rendered ImageMy UDF's:GUI Enhance - Enhance your GUIs visually.IDEA File Encryption - Encrypt and decrypt files easily! File Rename - Rename files easilyRC4 Text Encryption - Encrypt text using the RC4 AlgorithmPrime Number - Check if a number is primeString Remove - remove lots of strings at onceProgress Bar - made easySound UDF - Play, Pause, Resume, Seek and Stop.

Hi,

seems to work. :lmao:

Nice!

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

Note that the Zip feature won't be available in spyrorocks' program.

Spyrorock's code uses just autoit to do the work,

The one on my server uses autoit to compile it, but it also uses php to zip the file.

This can also be done using autoit too

By calling the 7-zip command line program.

Some code edits on the online compiler on my server:

- EXE compression set to almost maximum.

- Redirects user to the compressor script instead of linking to the file itself.

And also, I am on vacation so I can't change the code on my server.

And if you contact me, you will be talking to my 100% autoit msn bot!

But, I can contact you via my secondary mail (yoshimail one.)

Hope yall like it. I am adding functionaity to zip the source + exe togeather.

I will go around the forums and find every single UDF i can find then allow it to be incuded.

Works great!!! Congrats!!! :lmao:

But what if I have errors in my code? I've tryed with a two line program with 4 errors and doesn't generate exe nor error report.

Could be a great idea if compiler output was included in the zip file.

OK good idea. I have inplanted zipping feature and i will be hosting another copy on my server in a few minutes.

EDIT: the zippinf feature will include both the exe, and source files. And i will try to include the compiler output.

Edit Again: wait, it doesent matter if your script has errors. it will still compile it and stuff for you.

Edited by spyrorocks