Online AutoIt Compiler [Updated, New Download Link]

spyrorocks

I dont care what languages it can compile. I made this so people could use it to compile their scripts online. Nothign else.

EDIT: BasicOS i dont really think you understand what i made here.

Either that or, "Last september", Hes trying to promote his scripts.
# MY LOVE FOR YOU... IS LIKE A TRUCK- #

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. Probally. Anyways, im having some problems with setting up php on my server with abyss and the instructions. can someone help me? I also run apache on there too.

Either that or, "Last september", Hes trying to promote his scripts.

@Azkay... Please read well,

read again my posts:

I mean, for a three line script you have not to wait, you can make yourself with my UDF runfromweb.au3

I said, no flame war only, this is not a babies playground, be serious. If You do not want to post a code which is already posted. I find really hilarous.

@I promote that this ONLINE AUTOIT COMPILER, is already done and posted last month with my RUN what ever you want from internet, (included of course autoit.exe,autoitCompile.exe or any .exe), an UDF from mine.

Edited by BasicOs
Autoit.es - Foro Autoit en Español Word visitors Image Clustrmap image: - Football Spanish team - Spanish team: Casillas, Iniesta, Villa, Xavi, Puyol, Campdevilla, etc..Programando en Autoit+Html - Coding Autoit-Html - Arranca programas desde Internet - Preprocesador de Autoit a http

Yeah. Probally. Anyways, im having some problems with setting up php on my server with abyss and the instructions. can someone help me? I also run apache on there too.

Your having the same problem as me too eh? With mine, If I dont have php installed, It just trys to download the file.php but when I set it up, it just timesout.

@Azkay... Please read well,

read again my posts:

I mean, for a three line script you have not to wait, you can make yourself with my UDF runfromweb.au3

I said, no flame war only, this is not a babies playground, be serious. If You do not want to post a code which is already posted. I find really hilarous.

@I promote that this ONLINE AUTOIT COMPILER, is already done and posted last month with my RUN what ever you want from internet, (included of course autoit.exe,autoitCompile.exe or any .exe), an UDF from mine.

Do us a favor, Stop giving us your site, and give us a direct link. :lmao:

OK i have now finnished my version, witch is updated.

Here: http://spyrorocks.hopto.org:7777/kompiler/

Features of mine:

-Tidys your source with Tidy

-Zips the exe + source together

EDIT: Now uploading source for people to host their own versions.

Edited by spyrorocks

I know how good aha is it.

But I want to do the easiest way.

...How many lines does aha take to make an upload code? In php: 1 line.

...What about making some graphics? In php you can load images in, and rotate things.

I mostly always use the easiest way.

Which one is more simple, i'll use that one.

About password protecting.... it is made easy and very secure without your udf!

for the proof: ttp://dttvb.yi.org:8443/

Spyrorocks: i am not at home, and i am using a yoshimail one, that's what it for!

Oh ok.

Added: List of available incudes. Look on main page of my compiler.

PHP is easyer for graphics and uploads and parsing form input. Its faster too.

EDIT: for some reason your yosimail one isent on my contacts list. plz pM me the yosimail one.

Edited by spyrorocks

Make sure you have 7 Zip installed and working. If it isent, then there will be no files showing up. See my first post for download link.

Edited by spyrorocks

Nice app.

No offence, but when somebody have access to internet then he can download AutoIt ZIP file from AutoIt oficial site for compiling simple scripts instead of using "third party" Online compiler (which is not from Developers).

If Developers of AutoIt will integrate it into http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/ site then I believe in more wide using of it.

And another reason for very close usability ( for me :lmao: ):

I don't know exact syntax and parametres of AutoIt (and UDF) functions even after years of scripting (I'm not newbee), so I need HelpFile when I write scripts.

I like your idea and way of realization, but it's not for me.

Bye

Nice app.

No offence, but when somebody have access to internet then he can download AutoIt ZIP file from AutoIt oficial site for compiling simple scripts instead of using "third party" Online compiler (which is not from Developers).

If Developers of AutoIt will integrate it into http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/ site then I believe in more wide using of it.

And another reason for very close usability ( for me :lmao: ):

I don't know exact syntax and parametres of AutoIt (and UDF) functions even after years of scripting (I'm not newbee), so I need HelpFile when I write scripts.

I like your idea and way of realization, but it's not for me.

Bye

i see your point, i also don't exactly know the syntaxes of autoit, maybe there is a way to intergrete scite in the online compiler

Arjan