Online AutoIt Compiler [Updated, New Download Link]

spyrorocks

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, so it sort of works. It makes the program, but it doesn't .zip it it gives me an Internal Error 500. Problem!

So, I changed the .tpl extension to .html and it sort of works now, No code gives me the failiure page. But when there is I get the 500 error still.

Edited by JamesB

Any problems on my mirror should be fixed... The problem was caused because of the .aux extension...It's really confusing with everybody using different extensions. Why not use .ahp which (for some reason) seems to be the most popular around these forums?

The cake is a lie.www.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP images.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP all other *.theguy0000.com sites are DOWN

Includes are a security issue because someone could easily include any file on your server into their script, compile it, then decompile it on their own PC to get the file contents.

I guess fileinstall is a issue as well.

I would rewrite it (Because it would be rather easy to fix the include/fileinstall problem), but I am quite busy with Au3Blog.

Includes are a security issue because someone could easily include any file on your server into their script, compile it, then decompile it on their own PC to get the file contents.

I guess fileinstall is a issue as well.

I would rewrite it (Because it would be rather easy to fix the include/fileinstall problem), but I am quite busy with Au3Blog.

Decompilization was removed from autoit.

#include "C:\dir\specialconfigfile.cfg"

#include "C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\abyss.conf"

Even though abyss passwords are md5ed, you could brute force it.

But as codemyster said, you can't decompile anymore. I'm sure you could use ollydbg or something to decompile it though.

Edited by spyrorocks

But as codemyster said, you can't decompile anymore. I'm sure you could use ollydbg or something to decompile it though.

I haven't been codemyster for almost 2 years :)

I've personally tested the Ollydbg method, and i don't believe it's possible anymore. I couldn't get it back with 3.2.2.0, I'm sure as hell i couldn't get it now.

I haven't been codemyster for almost 2 years :)

I've personally tested the Ollydbg method, and i don't believe it's possible anymore. I couldn't get it back with 3.2.2.0, I'm sure as hell i couldn't get it now.

In my books, you will always be codemyster.