AutoGuestbook

spyrorocks

Well, im sure most of you have enjoyed my Online AutoIt Compiler and AutoForum scripts, so i have just created my next line of web-based autoit apps!

Introducing AutoGuestbook! The first guestbook system written in autoit v3.

AutoGuestbook.zip

.:Guestbooks:.

1. Demo Guestbook

AutoGuestbook consists of one main file. There are a few smilies includes for your visitors to use, though.

.:To Install:.

1. Copy autoguestbook files to the web-accessable directory of your choice. In a web browser, browse to the autoguestbook file.

2. Fill out the required details. When specifing a database, please ake sure that you are pointing to a file and not a directory.

3. Click Install and your guestbook database will be installed and your guestbook will be ready to use!

.:To Admistrate:.

Right now, the adminstrator can:

1. View posters IP addresses

2. Delete comments

To access the admin panal, you must browse to the guestbook via the computer where it is installed on. go to http://127.0.0.1:<your port>/<directory to guestbook>/<Guestbook file>?action=admin and you will be automatically logged in. You cannot currenly adminstrate your guestbook from a different computer.

.:Features:.

-Advanced BBCode support.

-Single flatfile database

-Basic guestbook design

-Secure admin panal

Comments appriciated!

Enjoy!

Left my comment. Really like it.

P.S. It's "panel" not "panal"

My Programs:AInstall - Create a standalone installer for your programUnit Converter - Converts Length, Area, Volume, Weight, Temperature and Pressure to different unitsBinary Clock - Hours, minutes and seconds have 10 columns each to display timeAutoIt Editor - Code Editor with Syntax Highlighting.Laserix Editor & Player - Create, Edit and Play Laserix LevelsLyric Syncer - Create and use Synchronised Lyrics.Connect 4 - 2 Player Connect 4 Game (Local or Online!, Formatted Chat!!)MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, Tiger and Whirlpool Hash Finder - Dictionary and Brute Force FindCool Text Client - Create Rendered ImageMy UDF's:GUI Enhance - Enhance your GUIs visually.IDEA File Encryption - Encrypt and decrypt files easily! File Rename - Rename files easilyRC4 Text Encryption - Encrypt text using the RC4 AlgorithmPrime Number - Check if a number is primeString Remove - remove lots of strings at onceProgress Bar - made easySound UDF - Play, Pause, Resume, Seek and Stop.