AutoIT Web-based Auto Installer

spyrorocks

Well, after seeing all the threads repeat instructions for allowing autoit to go web-based with Abyss WebServer, i have made this little utility to allow you to easily apply the necessary settings to Abyss.

Enjoy!

autoinstallautoitabyss.au3

Nice :whistle: I was thinking of doing something like this

except I suggest using just one universal extension to make it easier to exchange scripts or whatever..., I suggest auw, not sure why you have 2 on there as a default. maybe make it auw then in the _ask thing say its recommended to keep it that way.

or, maybe put that all in advanced and for simple setup only ask the questions absolutely necessary...

you mind if I edit this a bit? lol

The cake is a lie.www.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP images.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP all other *.theguy0000.com sites are DOWN

go a head.

I added 2 extensions because those 2 are the only ones that i have seen posted on this forum and also because it shows the user how to format the extension, like not to add a "." before every extension and also how to add multiple ones.

I find this easier because codemyster and me both use those extensions, and i have not seen anyone else using any different.

go a head.

I added 2 extensions because those 2 are the only ones that i have seen posted on this forum and also because it shows the user how to format the extension, like not to add a "." before every extension and also how to add multiple ones.

I find this easier because codemyster and me both use those extensions, and i have not seen anyone else using any different.

ok, but i still think we should choose one to use. I like ahp, not sure why. :whistle: ok lets do that one

btw, you need to indent your code lol, its confusing ;)

oh and you should use @ProgramFilesDir and @HomeDrive instead of C:\Program Files, otherwise you could get some mistkes

Edited by theguy0000

The cake is a lie.www.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP images.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP all other *.theguy0000.com sites are DOWN

I write all my code in notepad.

I hate scite. I forgot to run tidy on it ;)

hate...scite? :whistle:

lol why?

anyways, i got some done, but i'm going to have to finish tomorrow.

Cannot convert the configuration line [xbm ](file: C:\program files\Abyss Web Server\abyss.conf - line: 0 - col: 0)

Cannot convert the configuration line [image/x-xpixmap ] (file: C:\program files\Abyss Web Server\abyss.conf - line: 0 - col: 0)

Cannot convert the configuration line [xpm ] (file: C:\program files\Abyss Web Server\abyss.conf - line: 0 - col: 0)

Cannot convert the configuration line [image/x-xwindowdump ] (file: C:\program files\Abyss Web Server\abyss.conf - line: 0 - col: 0)

Cannot convert the configuration line [xwd ] (file: C:\program files\Abyss Web Server\abyss.conf - line: 0 - col: 0)

Cannot convert the configuration line [image/x-icon ] (file: C:\program files\Abyss Web Server\abyss.conf - line: 0 - col: 0)

Cannot convert the configuration line [ico ] (file: C:\program files\Abyss Web Server\abyss.conf - line: 0 - col: 0)

Cannot convert the configuration line [model/iges ] (file: C:\program files\Abyss Web Server\abyss.conf - line: 0 - col: 0)

Cannot convert the configuration line [igs ] (file: C:\program files\Abyss Web Server\abyss.conf - line: 0 - col: 0)

Cannot convert the configuration line [iges ] (file: C:\program files\Abyss Web Server\abyss.conf - line: 0 - col: 0)

Cannot convert the configuration line [model/mesh ] (file: C:\program files\Abyss Web Server\abyss.conf - line: 0 - col: 0)

Cannot convert the configuration line [msh ] (file: C:\program files\Abyss Web Server\abyss.conf - line: 0 - col: 0)

Cannot convert the configuration line [mesh ] (file: C:\program files\Abyss Web Server\abyss.conf - line: 0 - col: 0)

Cannot convert the configuration line [silo ] (file: C:\program files\Abyss Web Server\abyss.conf - line: 0 - col: 0)

Cannot convert the configuration line [model/vrml ] (file: C:\program files\Abyss Web Server\abyss.conf - line: 0 - col: 0)

Cannot convert the configuration line [wrl ] (file: C:\program files\Abyss Web Server\abyss.conf - line: 0 - col: 0)

Cannot convert the configuration line [vrml ] (file: C:\program files\Abyss Web Server\abyss.conf - line: 0 - col: 0)

Cannot convert the configuration line [text/css ] (file: C:\program files\Abyss Web Server\abyss.conf - line: 0 - col: 0)

Cannot convert the configuration line [css ] (file: C:\program files\Abyss Web Server\abyss.conf - line: 0 - col: 0)

Cannot convert the configuration line [text/html ] (file: C:\program files\Abyss Web Server\abyss.conf - line: 0 - col: 0)

Cannot convert the configuration line [html ] (file: C:\program files\Abyss Web Server\abyss.conf - line: 0 - col: 0)

Cannot convert the configuration line [htm ] (file: C:\program files\Abyss Web Server\abyss.conf - line: 0 - col: 0)

Cannot convert the configuration line [text/plain ] (file: C:\program files\Abyss Web Server\abyss.conf - line: 0 - col: 0)

Cannot convert the configuration line [asc ] (file: C:\program files\Abyss Web Server\abyss.conf - line: 0 - col: 0)

Cannot convert the configuration line [txt ] (file: C:\program files\Abyss Web Server\abyss.conf - line: 0 - col: 0)

Cannot convert the configuration line [text/richtext ] (file: C:\program files\Abyss Web Server\abyss.conf - line: 0 - col: 0)

Cannot convert the configuration line [rtx ] (file: C:\program files\Abyss Web Server\abyss.conf - line: 0 - col: 0)

Cannot convert the configuration line [text/rtf ] (file: C:\program files\Abyss Web Server\abyss.conf - line: 0 - col: 0)

Cannot convert the configuration line [rtf ] (file: C:\program files\Abyss Web Server\abyss.conf - line: 0 - col: 0)

Cannot convert the configuration line [text/sgml ] (file: C:\program files\Abyss Web Server\abyss.conf - line: 0 - col: 0)

Cannot convert the configuration line [sgml ] (file: C:\program files\Abyss Web Server\abyss.conf - line: 0 - col: 0)

Cannot convert the configuration line [sgm ] (file: C:\program files\Abyss Web Server\abyss.conf - line: 0 - col: 0)

Cannot convert the configuration line [text/tab-separated-values ] (file: C:\program files\Abyss Web Server\abyss.conf - line: 0 - col: 0)

Cannot convert the configuration line [tsv ] (file: C:\program files\Abyss Web Server\abyss.conf - line: 0 - col: 0)

Cannot convert the configuration line [text/xml ] (file: C:\program files\Abyss Web Server\abyss.conf - line: 0 - col: 0)

Cannot convert the configuration line [xml ] (file: C:\program files\Abyss Web Server\abyss.conf - line: 0 - col: 0)

Cannot convert the configuration line [text/vnd.wap.wml ] (file: C:\program files\Abyss Web Server\abyss.conf - line: 0 - col: 0)

Cannot convert the configuration line [wml ] (file: C:\program files\Abyss Web Server\abyss.conf - line: 0 - col: 0)

Cannot convert the configuration line [text/vnd.wap.wmlscript ] (file: C:\program files\Abyss Web Server\abyss.conf - line: 0 - col: 0)

Cannot convert the configuration line [wmls ] (file: C:\program files\Abyss Web Server\abyss.conf - line: 0 - col: 0)

Cannot convert the configuration line [video/mpeg ] (file: C:\program files\Abyss Web Server\abyss.conf - line: 0 - col: 0)

Cannot convert the configuration line [mpeg ] (file: C:\program files\Abyss Web Server\abyss.conf - line: 0 - col: 0)

Cannot convert the configuration line [mpg ] (file: C:\program files\Abyss Web Server\abyss.conf - line: 0 - col: 0)

Cannot convert the configuration line [mpe ] (file: C:\program files\Abyss Web Server\abyss.conf - line: 0 - col: 0)

Cannot convert the configuration line [video/quicktime ] (file: C:\program files\Abyss Web Server\abyss.conf - line: 0 - col: 0)

Cannot convert the configuration line [qt ] (file: C:\program files\Abyss Web Server\abyss.conf - line: 0 - col: 0)

Cannot convert the configuration line [mov ] (file: C:\program files\Abyss Web Server\abyss.conf - line: 0 - col: 0)

Cannot convert the configuration line [video/x-msvideo ] (file: C:\program files\Abyss Web Server\abyss.conf - line: 0 - col: 0)

Cannot convert the configuration line [avi ] (file: C:\program files\Abyss Web Server\abyss.conf - line: 0 - col: 0)

Cannot convert the configuration line [ad ] (file: C:\program files\Abyss Web Server\abyss.conf - line: 0 - col: 0)

Cannot convert the configuration line [en ] (file: C:\program files\Abyss Web Server\abyss.conf - line: 0 - col: 0)

Cannot convert the configuration line [God ] (file: C:\program files\Abyss Web Server\abyss.conf - line: 0 - col: 0)

Cannot convert the configuration line [au3 ] (file: C:\program files\Abyss Web Server\abyss.conf - line: 0 - col: 0)

Cannot convert the configuration line [aux ] (file: C:\program files\Abyss Web Server\abyss.conf - line: 0 - col: 0)

Cannot convert the configuration line [auto ] (file: C:\program files\Abyss Web Server\abyss.conf - line: 0 - col: 0)

Cannot convert the configuration line [C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\AutoIt3.exe] (file: C:\program files\Abyss Web Server\abyss.conf - line: 0 - col: 0)

Cannot convert the configuration line [yes ] (file: C:\program files\Abyss Web Server\abyss.conf - line: 0 - col: 0)

Cannot convert the configuration line [yes ] (file: C:\program files\Abyss Web Server\abyss.conf - line: 0 - col: 0)

-- Default host on port 80 is stopped (Local URL http://127.0.0.1)

Console local URL: http://127.0.0.1:7777

It went screwy

*gasp* h-h-h-haaat-t-te Sc-Sc-Sc-SciTE? How could you :whistle:

On Topic: Chip: you need to have abyss installed at C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server or that should happen (The write erors, not the errors showing every MIMEType known to mankind 0.o)

Spyro: Great stuff

EDIT: I use the extension AHP for my web based stuff

Edited by codemyster

here

i only changed a few things...

added simple and advanced mode, simple mode only asks the use a question when nevessary, and advanced asks about everything.

Oh, and I added \ErrorStdOut as an argument so that most errors in a script are printed on the browser screen instead of popping up a message box on the server computer, which would get very very annoying.

and also I just generally cleaned up the script, and made it a little more foolproof to mistakes.

edit: LOL stupid me, I forgot to attach the file :whistle:

ahp_install.au3

there

Edited by theguy0000

lol does anyone like/dislike my modifications? :whistle: the topic died when I posted my code ;)

Edited by theguy0000