Online AutoIt Compiler [Updated, New Download Link]

spyrorocks

I personally would use something like this for my own purposes, but I do not think I would trust using someone else's. The simple fact that malicous code could be injected into the exe from the server side could be a potential hazzard.

Don't get me wrong, I like the idea, but I can see potential abuses being possible.

Agreement is not necessary - thinking for one's self is!

My-Colors.jpg

cuniform2.gif

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, This is half to do with your script, but, Im guessing you used php with this? How do I set up php on the abyss server? I did what it says, but it doesnt work. Hehe

# MY LOVE FOR YOU... IS LIKE A TRUCK- #

You gotta have php installed.

and Fossil Rock, if you dont feel secure using this, then dont. No one is making you.

BUT i can garentee that NO other code, besides a little comments saying "Compiled with Online AutoIt Compiler By Spyrorocks" is injected. What gain would i get from people compiling their script with malicious content?

If you still dont feel secure, decompile a compiled script and take a look.

You gotta have php installed.

and Fossil Rock, if you dont feel secure using this, then dont. No one is making you.

BUT i can garentee that NO other code, besides a little comments saying "Compiled with Online AutoIt Compiler By Spyrorocks" is injected. What gain would i get from people compiling their script with malicious content?

Yeah, It is installed. I followed this:

http://www.aprelium.com/abyssws/php.html

Have you ever wanted to make a quick script for a friend when your at his/her house, but they dident have autoit installed? Well, look no further!

Here is the new Online AutoIt Script Compiler. It will allow you to paste in your script, and optionally add a password to it. It will compile it and offer it to you for download!

Visit Online AutoIt Script Compiler!

(I will relese source later. Its late and im tired.)

I hope yall like it!

Amazing.

you did a great job.

you should look into the security of this though. It seems hackable. I will look at it more and let you know.

Cool man

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

You either read to much or too little into my comments. I said I like the idea, but it could be potentially hazzardous.

And, you justed proved my point and admitted to doing it..... that code could be injected server-side. Now if someone else used this on their website, what would prevent them from injecting malicous code? Would you use someone elses website to create an executable to run without knowing what was in it?

Your point that if you don't trust it then decompile it.... how would someone do this if they didn't have AutoIT installed?

Agreement is not necessary - thinking for one's self is!

My-Colors.jpg

cuniform2.gif

this looks cool, looking forward to thte source!

(I will relese source later. Its late and im tired.)

I hope yall like it!

I posted source code already in september.

If spyrocks-Spy does not want to release source.

@spyrocks-spy thanks for promoting my "run me from the web" app I posted in september, and it is password protected

YOu can make yourself, quite easy, if you download my aha.au3 UDF, from last month, aautoit Hypertext Access code I made simple:

http://www.emesn.com:8000/downloadme.aha?file=RunFromWeb.au3

just modify my code as follows:(very simple but useful also for spyrocks-spy)

it is only couple lines code to change,

you have to:

1.add another form field, for posting the au3-source you want to compile.

2. let it run autoit.exe with the filewrited.file.au3.

3. echo( a link to the fresh-compiled exe)

UDF _ahaRunFromweb() from aha.au3 also posted

_AharunfromWeb("c:\Myscript.exe","Mspaint","I let you run only Myscript.exe, it is a text counter<br> Use quietly Password: 1 <br>Write your Pass to runme ","Click to Run any app or Script","1")]

this script I made thanks to YOU the guy000 if you do not forget.

@spyrocks it is good when you give credit when you pick up code from posted udfs.It is a good sense for doing it.

@spyrocks anyway I am glad, somebody followed doing them, after my bigger AHA apps. But please TRY to make something more difficult, that app is lamer-easy.

Anyway congrats to you for doing real complete bigger apps, and not only the normal udfs we all saw before thanks to theguy000 and codemyster mainly I do not know if I forget somebody.

@Folks, you can download your self a copy of the code from the link up from my autoit host. I you wan you can upload the udfs at my Internet Snippet Holder Beta version .. not yet finished.http://www.emesn.com:8000/fileman.aha

@the DtTvB I do not think you need PHP for anything at all, you can do with autoit hypertext access, but you do not know yet how to do zip or what ever because no module made yet.:lmao:

Edited by BasicOs
Autoit.es - Foro Autoit en Español Word visitors Image Clustrmap image: - Football Spanish team - Spanish team: Casillas, Iniesta, Villa, Xavi, Puyol, Campdevilla, etc..Programando en Autoit+Html - Coding Autoit-Html - Arranca programas desde Internet - Preprocesador de Autoit a http

I trust the server and the code but I don't trust the users.

You need to add a CAPTCHA

or your site may crash and overload.

Look into it

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

I will add it as soon as I get to home.

And I confirmed the security of the program.

Here is how the program work...

1. Get the data from the user input.

2. Write the data to the file.

3. Run the compiler and make .exe.

4. Redirect user to the URL of the program.

And spyrorocks, did you tried my MSN bot?

when is the source coming. I want to know how the aux looks.

I trust the server and the code but I don't trust the users.

You need to add a CAPTCHA

or your site may crash and overload.

Look into it

YOu can make yourself in your server, if you modify my runfromweb UDF, it is with password , if you have not a pass you cannot run anything. IT is lamer easy:

runfromweb -UDF -->> run autoit3.exe with the writed filed. --> make a link to the file with an echo

If you do not know how I can solve any problem...

@do not need to wait for the :):lmao: code :geek::ph34r: . If it is a three line code app, as I show here.

@folks. Happy to see that there are people autoit-hyperlink-code, the new way of autoiting ... hope there is a forum soon in autoit like GUI one

Edited by BasicOs
Autoit.es - Foro Autoit en Español Word visitors Image Clustrmap image: - Football Spanish team - Spanish team: Casillas, Iniesta, Villa, Xavi, Puyol, Campdevilla, etc..Programando en Autoit+Html - Coding Autoit-Html - Arranca programas desde Internet - Preprocesador de Autoit a http

@the DtTvB I do not think you need PHP for anything at all, you can do with autoit hypertext access, but you do not know yet how to do zip or what ever because no module made yet.:lmao:

I know I don't even need PHP, and it can be done without using it, but I am familiar with PHP and Javascript the most and it's quite easy. That's why I combine both PHP and AutoIt, and that's why my coding style is strange!

if (stringLen($x) > 0) then;
; Note that:
; -  The first letter of each keywords are lowercase, so it becomes stringLen,
;     not StringLen.
; -  I always end some lines with ;oÝ÷ Ø Ý¶«y«(bà.¶-È­rw¬©ò³)ík-ÊW+¡×¢­ ZºÚ"µÍÌÍÙH[SÜ[ ÌÎNÙ[[[YIÌÎNËNÂ[UÜ]H
    ÌÍÙ  ÌÎNÐÛÛÛ   ÌÌÎÉÌÎNÊNÂ[PÛÜÙH
    ÌÍÙ
NÂÌÍÛ[ÝHÝ[Ó[ ÌÎNÐÛÛÛ   ÌÌÎÉÌÎNÊN

And this code in PHP do the same thing:

<?php
$fp = fopen('filename', 'w');
fwrite ($fp, 'Cool!');
fclose ($fp);
$length = strlen('Cool!');
?>

That's why I use both, they both have simple syntax..

And BasicOs, why you call him "spyrocks?"

His name is "spyrorocks," isn't it?

Great you can code also this languages so read my topic about it. please, and tell me what you thinking afterwards. :lmao:

.. I assure that you will leave php soon as you go on with autoit Hyperlinking.... Anyway I explained last month, in a whole topic why not phping, I mean PHP vs Aha(autoiting)(see my topics if you please)

@I do not know the meaning of spyrorocks in english, I only know spy meaning, and rocks meaning. it is like James Bond films SPYing, and on the rocks is a whisky... so I understood spyrocks,

Rocks and spy, or spy and rocks, or spy on the rocks.

I did not realize this bug anyway, I promise.

Edited by BasicOs

Exacly.

Anyways, i will realese source when i think it is "compleate". Im currently making it use Tidy to tidy your source for you.

and to Fossil Rock, if you dont trust it done use it. no one is making you.

to BasicOs, is this is lamer-easy, then you make something like it. infact, i want you to make somthing better. Once you do, post it in its own thread and dont do shit in mine, k?

EDIT: i also though of something else. If you want dedicated webhosting, paid or unpaid, AHA is useless because no other webhost will support it. That is if you dont own a server.

Edited by spyrorocks

Exacly.

Anyways, i will realese source when i think it is "compleate". Im currently making it use Tidy to tidy your source for you.

to BasicOs, is this is lamer-easy, then you make something like it. infact, i want you to make somthing better. Once you do, post it in its own thread and dont do shit in mine, k?

I agree.

Hes even saying that his is "lamer-easy", I searched his site, I couldnt find any downloads atall, Well, no udf called "aha.au3" anyway. And he also doesnt notice, that your not writing a language like php, or asp, your just making a way for people to compile scripts online.

Exacly.

@I did in my post last september,

the code is already complete and posted,

what you mean is a 3 lines code as I showed in this threadas you know.

Anyway i do not know why you did not protect yours with password as I did??.

Maybe you get by your own to the same point as me?

did you see my posted code? did you?

@Something better is already posted and working...

because:

* you can use not only to compile an script but also for any compiler, c# visual basic or what ever, you wish. zip.exe.

*it is an UDF you can reuseAs you can read runfromweb means you can run any programm with this udf included autoit.exe of course.

*it is password protected

* I also posted autoit more than 5 posted apps. All made with aha-autoit udfs.

@anyway, did you hear MY congrats to you? because there are more scriptes in the hyperlink AUTOIT-ZONE. that is Great

Edited by BasicOs

I dont care what languages it can compile. I made this so people could use it to compile their scripts online. Nothign else.

EDIT: BasicOS i dont really think you understand what i made here.

Edited by spyrorocks