Java Object

Hello,

I already know how to use flash with ObjCreate(), but how can I use a java applet?

eg for flash:

$o = ObjCreate ("ShockwaveFlash.ShockwaveFlash.1")
$obj = GUICtrlCreateObj ($o, 16, 26, 640, 480)

With $o
    .bgcolor = "#000000"
    .Movie = 'http://192.168.0.3:8080/flash.swf'
    .ScaleMode = "0"
    .wmode = "Opaque"
EndWith

OR.. is there anyway to add width and height parameters into the With...Endwith?

Cheers.

well your java objects need several things (and probably other thigns since i aint really advanced with java/com)

you java class needs to implement a COm type library and porlly some com structures or something like that.

you need to compile a .dll and register it to your system OLE/COM.

ok im sorry i cant tell you much more but you should search google on how to implement COM within a java script.

well ive read in an article that java wasnt designed for COM compatibility but that it already have all the things you need to make it COM object, that it was even a perfect match.. but it didnt explained how to do it unfortunately lol.

For flash I never used it so I really have no clue. And you are trying to resize a window? Well I think some window have NoResize (not sure if you can get behin that) but autoit have WinResize or something like that in window functions, and you can also try a call to the win32 api using dllcall and information found on www.msdn.com /search win32 api reference.

Well then, again, you could use an embedded IE object. And I am sure you could still have control of it as an object using _IETagNameGetCollection, selecting the first <object> or <embed> that you use for it.

[font="Fixedsys"][list][*]All of my AutoIt Example Scripts[*]http://saneasylum.com[/list][/font]