Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lolp1

Bandwith

9 posts in this topic

Does anyone know of a auto-it function that would take ALOT of bandwith? I've been expiermenting and no luck yet:)

Does anyone know of a auto-it function that would take ALOT of bandwith? I've been expiermenting and no luck yet:)

Don't like where this could go...

If you wan't the truth, It is to play a nice prank on a friend. Just a frienndly prank that will be reversed, I've tried near every function that has to do with internet and no luck yet.

If you wan't the truth, It is to play a nice prank on a friend. Just a frienndly prank that will be reversed, I've tried near every function that has to do with internet and no luck yet.

Ping? :)

Ping? :)

He he... Tryed, had no luck, unless you have some input I wouldent know about or have tried:)

#6 ·  Posted (edited)

Question:

• Hoaxes (pranks) are just as dangerous as viruses?
  • a.) True
  • b.) False
Edited by SmOke_N

[center]Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.[/center]

Question:

• Hoaxes (pranks) are just as dangerous as viruses?
  • a.) True
  • b.) False

Depends on the Hoaxe/prank

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

for a LOT of bandwith the answer is YES

I read all his previous post before I posted that... http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...st&p=233189 Seems he's been working an awfully long time on a "prank" for a friend... With friends like that... who needs ... you know the rest.

[center]Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.[/center]