Can a string help me, how?

I heard somewhere i wasn't gonna get alotta help if im making a key logger, but this is for my own, personal use, because i typed up a report yesterday and i didnt save it after i clicked print, and my printer jammed...i tried downloading a keylogger bu my virus thingy kept blocking it...so could someone help me figures a way to easy this up?

:

Global $saveall=''

HotKeySet("1","a")
HotKeySet("2","aa")
HotKeySet("3","aaa")
HotKeySet("4","aaaa")
HotKeySet("5","b")
HotKeySet("6","bb")
HotKeySet("7","bbb")
HotKeySet("8","c")
HotKeySet("9","cc")
HotKeySet("0","ccc")
HotKeySet("q","qa")
HotKeySet("w","wa")
HotKeySet("e","ea")
HotKeySet("r","ra")
HotKeySet("t","ta")
While 1
Sleep(100000)
WEnd
    Func a()
$saveall= $saveall +'1'
Send("1")
EndFunc

Func aa()
$saveall= $saveall +'2'
Send("2")
EndFunc

Func aaa()
$saveall= $saveall +'3'
Send("3")
EndFunc

Func aaaa()
$saveall= $saveall +'4'
Send("4")
EndFunc

Func b()
$saveall= $saveall +'5'
Send("5")
EndFunc

Func bb()
$saveall= $saveall +'6'
Send("6")
EndFunc

Func bbb()
$saveall= $saveall +'7'
Send("7")
EndFunc

Func c()
$saveall= $saveall +'8'
Send("8")
EndFunc

Func cc()
$saveall= $saveall +'9'
Send("9")
EndFunc

Func ccc()
$saveall= $saveall +'0'
Send("0")
EndFunc

Func qa()
$saveall= $saveall +'q'
Send("q")
EndFunc

Func wa()
$saveall= $saveall +'q'
Send("q")
EndFunc

Func ea()
$saveall= $saveall +'e'
Send("e")
EndFunc

Func ra()
$saveall= $saveall +'r'
Send("r")
EndFunc

Func ta()
$saveall= $saveall +'t'
Send("t")
MsgBox(0,"Send",$saveall)
EndFunc
Edited by MethodZero

[center]"When you look at old, classic games like Snake, you often put it off because it's such a simple game, but it's only when you actually try and create your own unique game from scratch, do you finally appreciate those games."[/center][center]Don't ask for answers if you haven't TRIED yet![/center][center]Most answers can be answered in the help file! Use it![/center]

blah, fine, dont help me...

what does it mean to have your recusion level exceeded?

Edited by MethodZero

[center]"When you look at old, classic games like Snake, you often put it off because it's such a simple game, but it's only when you actually try and create your own unique game from scratch, do you finally appreciate those games."[/center][center]Don't ask for answers if you haven't TRIED yet![/center][center]Most answers can be answered in the help file! Use it![/center]

what does it mean to have your recursion level exceeded?

It means, you have a function calling itself(Usually) therefore it repeats rapidly until it errors out

You set a hotkey to 1, but in that function it sends 1, therefore it constantly repeats

But i don't understand your logic

You say you know you won't get help making a key logger, but yet, you ask anyway? :P

Now if you know you'll die jumping off that 15 story building, you'll do it anyway? :D

This worries me :)

Edited by Paulie

• Moderators

what does it mean to have your recusion level exceeded?

I have a hard time believing that if you don't know to save your work whilst you are working, you may forget to turn on you're home made "thingy" anyway...

Recursion level exceeding means your not coding and or calling your functions properly. Look in the search of the forum, you'll find many topics on the matter.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

I have a hard time believing that if you don't know to save your work whilst you are working, you may forget to turn on you're home made "thingy" anyway...

Recursion level exceeding means your not coding and or calling your functions properly. Look in the search of the forum, you'll find many topics on the matter.

Not to mention every modern word processor has a setting for AutoSave, and anything that didn't would be much easier to code an AutoSave script for than a keylogger... :)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law