Major Help, Cant seem to get it working.

Hyflex

peewees can someone help.

Hi,

what is your prob? Can the thread be closed?

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

• Moderators

ive got alot of the problems, there all on first page

No kidding...

Why not list what you've fixed and what you still need help with in Detail otherwise, you're bumping something that no one feels like reading 20+ posts deep.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

all the problems i still have.

I have been tryuing myself for ages to fix em. bu i cant

You must be joking XxXGod!

I spent a long time trying to help you and fixed 2 of the problems in sample code that I posted. You wouldn't give me any useful feedback about what I sent, or whether or not you had made the change I asked you to. Your reply to me after I had spent a lot of time on your problem was "If someoen (sic) is able to do all wat i asked then they would understand me lol". I'm not laughing.

You need to do what SmOke_N says and give detail and help the people who are trying to help you.

If you can't describe what is wrong, or give feedback on suggestions, or analyse what someone tells you then how can improve your program?

If you had made sensible posts with useful information you might have made some progress.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

martin its not working ive told u that allready.

I have gave detail as much as i can know

Just answer one question at a time.

question

----------

In the post I sent, did you replace the reference to notepad on line 140 with the path and name of your game?

Acceptable answers are

yes, no, I don't know how to do that, what is that line for, why should I have to do that etc

Unacceptable answers are

it doesn't work, it makes no difference, can anybody help me, or anything including lol.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

What is that line for??

i did replace it with the location of the game.

OK. The line was to make sure that the game is the active window, so that the 's' from send('s') would be recieved by the game and not by your script or any other program. I said the wrong thing when I said the path and name of the game- apologies, I should have said the window title of the game. (You can use Autoit Window Info to find it if you do not know it.) Here is a better version of the AutoPickUp function.

Func AutoPickup()

if WinExists("Game Title") then;<---- replace Game Title with the title of your game.
     $t = Timerinit();
     $AP = not $AP
     if $AP then WinActivate("Game Title");<---- replace Game Title with the title of your game.
   else
     $AP = 0;
   EndIf
EndFunc; Automatic Pickup End

If you start the program, make sure the game is running, then click AutoPickUp but not any other buttons, are you able to stop the program by clicking on CLOSE?