When trying to decompile,incorrect passphrase?

Hi all,

I compiled a srcipt(right click>compile),so I didn't make a passphrase.

Now that I've deleted the source,or have a modified source,when I try to decompile,it says something like "incorrect passphrase" ??

I've done some other compilation, with no passphrases and allow decompile checked,and it says although "incorrect passphrase"!!!!!

I think it's a bug or something..

Can someone help me?

thanx

Hi,

upload a file so that so smart people can try. :lmao:

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

• Developers

Hi all,

I compiled a srcipt(right click>compile),so I didn't make a passphrase.

Now that I've deleted the source,or have a modified source,when I try to decompile,it says something like "incorrect passphrase" ??

I've done some other compilation, with no passphrases and allow decompile checked,and it says although "incorrect passphrase"!!!!!

I think it's a bug or something..

Can someone help me?

thanx

How did you compile it ?

aut2exe or did you use Compile with options / Autoit3Wapper?

This was reported by others a couple of weeks ago when using AutoIt3Wrapper.

I learned then that aut2exe will use the last settings used in the GUI of aut2exe.

I have modified/fixed this in AutoIt3Wrapper to patch the registry when you have specified the compiler directive for allow decompile.

Edited by JdeB

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Moderators

There is a compiled file.

Now I have reinstalled Au3,and retryed,and decompilation works with files I compilated with this version.

But it doesn't work with the old compilated files,it always says incorrect passphrase:(.

thx for help

You can't just recreate this? It's 20 lines of code.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Moderators

If you're going to worry about the useless things that forum users do, don't hold your breath. You might as well tell this guy to not create a progressbar as it has no practical use.

Can you decrypt the above message so us mortals can understand exactly your intent and or exact point was?

That was my way of saying there's nothing pertinent in the exe that he would have to freak himself out about, that he couldn't recreate himself (if it were his) in 5 mins.

Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Developers

I have another file which have much more (1000+lines of code) that I compiled ..

hang on... you don't have any source of any script anymore or is it just one that you mis ?

If so... pm me the file and I will see if i can bale you out this time ...

:lmao:

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• 6 months later...
  • Developers

i have decompiled your file for ya hope ya need it still i just joined or i would of done it sooner

Don't think its the smartest way of introducing yourself ...

First post that:

- resurrects an old post

- decompiles a script of somebody you don't know

- show that you can ..

Edited by JdeB

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.