"Case" statement with no matching "Select" statement.:

zellis

I compiled a GUI script back around 5-13-06 with some version of scite, and the GUI worked! i dont know what version i had, but right now im up to date. i reopened the .au3 file to do some updates and when i tried to run the APP in debug mode "WITHOUT MAKING ANY CHANGES FROM MY ORIGNIAL 5-13-06 AU3 FILE" and it doesent work!!! did any functions get removed from the editor or autoit?

it looks like im having problems with the switch case.

here is the editor error..

+> Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.1.7.3
>Running:(3.1.1.0):C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\autoit3.exe "C:\Program Files\IPU configurator\base\menu-ipu_final.au3"    
C:\Program Files\IPU configurator\base\menu-ipu_final.au3 (299) : ==> "Case" statement with no matching "Select" statement.: 
Case 15 oÝ÷ Ú«z+-æå¡É"¯x)®åzk0ØZºÚ"µÍØ[]Y[È
BBBBTÝÚ]Ú    ÌÍÐSÜZY×Ý[YLBBBBBBPØÙHMBBBBBBBIÌÍÐSÓÕUUHÝ[Ê  ][ÝÝHÕÉ][ÝÊBBBBBBPØÙHMBBBBBBIÌÍÐSÓÕUUHÝ[Ê    ][ÝÓÕÉ][ÝÊBBBBBBPØÙHMÂBBBBBBIÌÍÐSÓÕUUHÝ[Ê   ][ÝÓQQUSI][ÝÊBBBBBBPØÙHNBBBBBBIÌÍÐSÓÕUUHÝ[Ê    ][ÝÒQÒ   ][ÝÊBBBBBQ[ÝÚ]ÚBBBBNØ[]Y[È[

any ideas?

thanks

I compiled a GUI script back around 5-13-06 with some version of scite, and the GUI worked! i dont know what version i had, but right now im up to date. i reopened the .au3 file to do some updates and when i tried to run the APP in debug mode "WITHOUT MAKING ANY CHANGES FROM MY ORIGNIAL 5-13-06 AU3 FILE" and it doesent work!!! did any functions get removed from the editor or autoit?

it looks like im having problems with the switch case.

here is the editor error..

+> Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.1.7.3
>Running:(3.1.1.0):C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\autoit3.exe "C:\Program Files\IPU configurator\base\menu-ipu_final.au3"    
C:\Program Files\IPU configurator\base\menu-ipu_final.au3 (299) : ==> "Case" statement with no matching "Select" statement.: 
Case 15 oÝ÷ Ú«z+-æå¡É"¯x)®åzk0ØZºÚ"µÍØ[]Y[È
BBBBTÝÚ]Ú    ÌÍÐSÜZY×Ý[YLBBBBBBPØÙHMBBBBBBBIÌÍÐSÓÕUUHÝ[Ê  ][ÝÝHÕÉ][ÝÊBBBBBBPØÙHMBBBBBBIÌÍÐSÓÕUUHÝ[Ê    ][ÝÓÕÉ][ÝÊBBBBBBPØÙHMÂBBBBBBIÌÍÐSÓÕUUHÝ[Ê   ][ÝÓQQUSI][ÝÊBBBBBBPØÙHNBBBBBBIÌÍÐSÓÕUUHÝ[Ê    ][ÝÒQÒ   ][ÝÊBBBBBQ[ÝÚ]ÚBBBBNØ[]Y[È[

any ideas?

thanks

3.2.0.1 would be the latest release

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.