Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cammy9.9

i need some help

6 posts in this topic

Im needing help with a script im working on its a bot for a game that i play i need the script to sort of sleep intill the change has happoned then to start running agen i tryed useing the sleep thing but i dont want it to wait for a amount of time but to wait intill it has the change has takeon place. i am new to autoit as well :whistle:;)

Im needing help with a script im working on its a bot for a game that i play i need the script to sort of sleep intill the change has happoned then to start running agen i tryed useing the sleep thing but i dont want it to wait for a amount of time but to wait intill it has the change has takeon place. i am new to autoit as well :whistle:;)

Are you looking for a chang in a specific spot? or could the change happen anywhere?

Look here

PixelCheckSum()

both i dont know very mush about it :whistle:

Wow, Paulie, I can't tell if you are being sarcastic by giving the noob that code or if you expect them to run it and learn.

Wow, Paulie, I can't tell if you are being sarcastic by giving the noob that code or if you expect them to run it and learn.

I wasn't being sarcastic.

It is pretty much the example straight from the helpfile, I gave it to him so he could look at everything about it, and if there is something he doesn't understand he could look it up or ask a specific question.