Help me plz

Cursius

I am new to the forum and as i was looking in posts etc...

i have found this one :

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...anti+afk+script

I have PMed some ppl in this forum but no1 answered :_( /cry

I have copy/paste this code to a .txt file but:

What should i do to make it work now?

Ps 1:Explain as simple as possible plz.i am not too familiar with scripts

Ps 2:I have post that on wrong section before sorry :whistle:

Sorry, when gafrost said to post questions in the support forum, he meant in the future. Now you have two of the same questions in two different forums, which is not encouraged.

But, it's fine this time, since gafrost didn't make that clear. Just telling you some of the ropes here :whistle:

as for your question...

Looks like you are very new to autoit. Please use the link in my signature for a starters guide, and a good editer, better than notepad, if that's what you're using.

But if you want a direct answer, you save it as .au3 not .txt, and then you double-click the newly created .au3 file to run it.

Edited by theguy0000

The cake is a lie.www.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP images.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP all other *.theguy0000.com sites are DOWN

That link is bad I think, but I gather it is an anti-afk script. If this is for a game, you can do something like so:

$Game = "Your Game's Title here"
$Forward_Key = "{a}" ;Check the AutoIt help files for the Send Key List
$Seconds = 60

While (WinActive($Game)) ;WinActive is a nifty function to check if a window is... active, wow!
    Send($Forward_Key)
    Sleep($Seconds * 1000) ;Sleep works in milliseconds, so we multiply $Seconds by 1000
WEnd

Hope this gives you an idea.

-CMR

That link is bad I think, but I gather it is an anti-afk script. If this is for a game, you can do something like so:

$Game = "Your Game's Title here"
$Forward_Key = "{a}" ;Check the AutoIt help files for the Send Key List
$Seconds = 60

While (WinActive($Game)) ;WinActive is a nifty function to check if a window is... active, wow!
    Send($Forward_Key)
    Sleep($Seconds * 1000) ;Sleep works in milliseconds, so we multiply $Seconds by 1000
WEnd

Hope this gives you an idea.

-CMR

he didn't even know how to run a .au3 file, so he couldn't do much with that script :whistle: read his post, he said he saved it as a .txt

@Cursius Like I said in my last post, I suggest you download and run the link in my signature.

The cake is a lie.www.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP images.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP all other *.theguy0000.com sites are DOWN

...he said he saved it as a .txt

...and what is wrong with that? :-)

Start > Programs > AutoIt v3 > Run Script

Change "Files of type:" to "All files (*.*)" and navigate to the text file of interest.

Select same and click on "Open".

...albeit, renaming the file extension to au3 would be a might easier. Double clicking on a file with an au3 extension might run it - depending on the options selected during the installation of AutoIt3 and/or SciTE4AutoIt3.

I've not worked thru Valuater's tut in a while, does it offer to install the full version of SciTE4AutoIt3 - now that the standard install of AutoIt3 includes a "Lite version"?

@Cursius,

Welcome to the forums... Don't mind us, we are just "chatting back and forth" in your thread - but hopefully with some info that you can learn from. You might want to visit here: http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/scite/downloads.php

...enjoy...

[size="1"][font="Arial"].[u].[/u][/font][/size]