Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Suman

how to use _ListView_FindItem()

7 posts in this topic

How do I use _ListView_FindItem(). Actually I am having trouble in filling the third parameter. can somebody please explain me with the help of example.

Thanks

Suman

How do I use _ListView_FindItem(). Actually I am having trouble in filling the third parameter. can somebody please explain me with the help of example.

Thanks

Suman

Where is this function from?

there is a _GUICtrlListViewFindItem in the beta.

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

This is function is from A3LListView.au3. I am not using Beta.. I have 3.2 version.

This is function is from A3LListView.au3. I am not using Beta.. I have 3.2 version.

Being that's not a standard include file, next question where did that file come from?

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

_ListView_FindItem is really meant to be used internally. If you want to find an item in the ListView, use _ListView_FindString. It does all the work of setting the LVFINDINFO structure for you.

BTW, if you have further questions about Auto3Lib, please post them to the Auto3Lib thread. :whistle:

Auto3Lib: A library of over 1200 functions for AutoIt