Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fisofo

GUICtrlSetColor for Buttons?

9 posts in this topic

Not sure if it's even possible, but I was wondering if there is some way to color the text inside a button as it appears that GUICtrlSetColor does not have the capability.

I did a bit of searching and I haven't found anything useful yet... :whistle:

Thanks!

#2 ·  Posted (edited)

Not sure if it's even possible, but I was wondering if there is some way to color the text inside a button as it appears that GUICtrlSetColor does not have the capability.

Thanks!

True, GUICtrlSetColor does not have the capability.

well i know you are aware of XSkin

but gafrost made this for colored buttons also

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...st&p=175895

8)

Edited by Valuater

NEWHeader1.png

Thanks!

Colored Labels / Pics (GUICtrlCreatePic) / and http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...c=25077&hl= are really your only current options.

[center]Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.[/center]

holy toledo! ;)

Thanks guys, that's definitely what i'm looking for... i'm just surprised it took so much coding to do it. gafrost is a machine.

And I do know about XSkin, thanks Valuator! I'm looking forward to using it actually, i'm just still getting used to basic GUI's... and the prospect of skinning has me a bit nervous at this point :whistle:

Anyhoo, i'll look into it soon!

Follow-up question... is there an alternative way to disable a button than using $GUI_DISABLE? I ask because although $GUI_DISABLE works just fine, I'd like the text in the button to be more visible while disabled.

Follow-up question... is there an alternative way to disable a button than using $GUI_DISABLE? I ask because although $GUI_DISABLE works just fine, I'd like the text in the button to be more visible while disabled.

Update script http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...st&p=175895

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

you could just not put a case for it.... and then say, when an inputbox has like more then 5 letters, add a case... :whistle:

would that work?

What goes around comes around... Payback's a bitch.

you could just not put a case for it.... and then say, when an inputbox has like more then 5 letters, add a case... :whistle:

would that work?

probably not, if changed the udf to have custom colors for disable buttons also

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.