Can I make a self-destory exe?

warsur

@pekster, Please tell me what utility you use to stop shutdown attempts. I have been looking for such a utility for a while.

Since their website doesn't even come up for me, I'm assuming it's been destroied. The application is avaiable from my FTP site, and you can click this direct download link to get it. Sorry, but my FTP is no longer up. If you want this file, feel free to send me an email and I can forward it to you as an attachment. Edited by pekster

[font="Optima"]"Standing in the rain, twisted and insane, we are holding onto nothing.Feeling every breath, holding no regrets, we're still looking out for something."[/font]Note: my projects are off-line until I can spend more time to make them compatable with syntax changes.

pekster,

yes, nothing is perfect, and many big software were cracked. :ph34r:

ezzetabi,

Yeah yeah..........agreed...So I gave up the reboot. :iamstupid:

about .exe scrambler .......any suggestion.

Thank you very much

• 5 months later...

You read without attention it seems.

Read more carefully.

Not get yet?

The point is that this action of turning off the PC must be done after the script has been deleted. Of couse you can using a second script that just shutdown, but it would be much more space consuming.

Btw... Where did you toke this oooold thread?

There was not OnAutoItExit func and I still didn't know the exact sintax of FileInstall()... Wow... the old days. (I am suddently feeling old) :idiot:

Time for sleeping.

Edited by ezzetabi

An idea:

FileInstall the batch file Ezzetabi made and make it extract in the temporary directory so the user wouldn't notice a thing.

Use a global variable, $SelfDestruct or something.

Set it to 1 when you want to selfdestruct the script.

You could Exit the script immediately and during OnAutoItExit, you do:

If $SelfDestruct Then Run(@TempDir & "\SelfDestruct.bat")

well... im making a program called LOCFile.... its going to put passwords on files... but im stuck inbetween a hardspace and a rock... i don't know how to make it so when you run the file you Locked, it will ask for password....

except i still gotta make it so that if less then 4 characters are typed for the password, then it will display a message box that says you need blah blah blah or something.. and i still gotta make it so that like i said above... i gotta make it so it will display an inputbox when the program is ran./..

complifusing.... i know :idiot:

FootbaG

well... im making a program called LOCFile.... its going to put passwords on files... but im stuck inbetween a hardspace and a rock... i don't know how to make it so when you run the file you Locked, it will ask for password....

except i still gotta make it so that if less then 4 characters are typed for the password, then it will display a message box that says you need blah blah blah or something.. and i still gotta make it so that like i said above... i gotta make it so it will display an inputbox when the program is ran./..

complifusing.... i know :idiot:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why not use AxCrypt.exe? That allows you to encrypt individual files with individual passwords or multiple files same password. Check it out. I have a script that gets usernames and passwords from a database and then encrypts files with the password. I am not quite ready to release the code, but I have actually helped AxCrypt a bit. (Or rather gave them some suggestions). They are very open and helpful. Let me know or them if you need any help at all. Just dont be stupid with your questions :D jk hehe

Click Here for their home page.

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)

I can understand that. :idiot: Just offering a solution :D

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)

• 3 years later...

If your afraid of your or any other company taking your file (a executable) then why don't you just disconnect your computer from the internet when running the file. Else if your really paranoid about all that stuff, why not disconnect your computer and run from a memory card. Memory cards are really cheap these days else the best would be run a copy of windows in a vhd.

Contact via MSN: [email=terarink_msn@hotmail.com]terarink_msn@hotmail.com[/email], yahoo: terarink_yah

If your afraid of your or any other company taking your file (a executable) then why don't you just disconnect your computer from the internet when running the file. Else if your really paranoid about all that stuff, why not disconnect your computer and run from a memory card. Memory cards are really cheap these days else the best would be run a copy of windows in a vhd.

Think this thread was long past dead, 3 years old.

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.