Searching folders for txt documents

I'm trying to add all the txt documents in a folder and all its subfolders into a list.

I have the list and folder select dialog working properly. I can even check the folder for all .txt documents with the FileFindFirstFile() and then FileFindNextFile().

Is it possible to check a folder AND its SUBFOLDERS for .txt documents. I then need to get the location of the txt document returned. Tricky.

IE: the user selects the folder C:\Documents

The program finds C:\Documents\stuff.txt AND C:\Documents\other\stuff2.txt

Any ideas? I have tried various things with autoit without luck, I have also tried fiddling with the command prompt DIR and trying to get it to list files below the current folder, no luck.

Is this even possible? ;)

Try

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...mp;#entry261201

Edit: Wewt. Post #100.

Edited by mikehunt114
IE Dev ToolbarMSDN: InternetExplorer ObjectMSDN: HTML/DHTML Reference Guide[quote]It is surprising what a man can do when he has to, and how little most men will do when they don't have to. - Walter Linn[/quote]--------------------[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Post a reproducer with less than 100 lines of code.[/font]

Hi,

you can also use the dos command dir

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times