Start Looping?

Please can you tell me how to script this? How do you make it so when you click on the script it spams words without pressing a button to activate it. Thanks.

Okay, heres how you script it.

You open up SciTE and write some code that will "spams words without pressing a button to activate it."

Show us what you have tried, and we will be more helpful.

You're Welcome.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; 
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Author:Evil_Elf;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; 
;;;;;;;;;;;;Script Function:Auto Spam;;;;;;;;;;;;

Global $Paused 
HotKeySet("{PAUSE}", "TogglePause") 
HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate")

WinWaitActive("Guild Wars") 
for $i = 1 to 100; 50 repeats the Number of times.send("{ENTER}"). Change to how many spams. 
Sleep(60000) 
send("{ENTER}") 
sleep(1000) 
Send(" New PVE Guild. Friendly Farming Helpers 4 invite Do Next Post..");Add what u like this to say. First Msg. 
send("{ENTER}") 
Sleep(1000) 
send("{ENTER}") 
Sleep(1000) 
Send(" Please Whisper Zeltch Zev  Ask for a invite or info about guild.");Add what u like this to say. Second Msg. 
send("{ENTER}") 
Next 

Func TogglePause() 
    $Paused = NOT $Paused 
    While $Paused 
        sleep(100) 
        ToolTip('Script is "Paused"',0,0) 
    WEnd 
    ToolTip("") 
EndFunc 

Func Terminate() 
    Exit 0 
EndFunc

This would be how. But there are othere ways if u wish to give to friends, Such as a MSg box will pop up and ask u what would u care to spam today. also how many hours, mins or Spams.

Edited by evilelf

lol alright this is really what I am after... plz dont flame me. I wanted to make some kind of virus since this is the easiest way to create it. I am not going to release it or anything but wish to know how to run a crap load of programs at the same time that doesn't need to be pressed any kind of buttons but just click on th script and it will do the work. Please help me out!!!

*BTW i am trying to do this project out of curiosity and not to do any harm

Edited by lilshortwun

You can't be serious.

Virus can't be used even for learning purposes, that's just an excuse bad coders use to justify their evil actions.

If you're 12 years old and just discovered the Internet, don't worry. It's normal to wanna make viruses at that age, just hold yourself and it will be gone soon.

[quote name='Valik' post='301213' date='Jan 31 2007, 10:36 PM']You seem to have a habit of putting things in the wrong place. I feel sorry for any female you attempt to have sex with.[/quote][font="Lucida Sans Unicode"][/font]

lol alright this is really what I am after... plz dont flame me. I wanted to make some kind of virus since this is the easiest way to create it.

YHBTYHLHAND

Go piss you malware on someone else's freeware scripting language.

When you wanna make real code come back.

Creating a malicious script in any way or form in inappropriate for anyone of any age. Including people from the age 12-14. These programs should never ever be written. It is just a thing that makes it harder for everyone else out there to make real working programs without having to be bothered by people who write malicious scripts.

If you write a malicious script in autoit, which it has been done hundreds of times so don't think you are original in any way shape or form, then please just stop writing programs now. Autoit executables has been blacklisted as malicious files so many times that even people who write programs that aren't malicious have them deleted by virus scanners. Ultimately, you do nothing but hurt others by writing such a thing. You even stab fellow programmers in the back since their programs are now looked at as malicious as well.

If you intend to write a malicious script, please piss off and don't ever think about writing anything again. If you intend to write something with purpose then fine, but don't ever write malicious scripts. Period.

Edited by The Kandie Man

"So man has sown the wind and reaped the world. Perhaps in the next few hours there will no remembrance of the past and no hope for the future that might have been." & _"All the works of man will be consumed in the great fire after which he was created." & _"And if there is a future for man, insensitive as he is, proud and defiant in his pursuit of power, let him resolve to live it lovingly, for he knows well how to do so." & _"Then he may say once more, 'Truly the light is sweet, and what a pleasant thing it is for the eyes to see the sun.'" - The Day the Earth Caught Fire