Syntax highlighting in the wiki.

Uten

I'm sure you agree with me that the forum became a lot easier to read when we got the syntax highlighting tags (and people started to use it).

I would like to have the same ability in the wiki.

If it already is there I would like someone to guide me.

If it is not there could some one notify the right person to put it on a wish list for the wiki?

I would also like to thank all of the devs for the good work with AutoIt, the forum and the wiki during the year.

Wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Best Regards

Uten

I like the hoghlight too, but since the last update of the forum I seem to miss the button that generates the code TAGS for au3 ?

I mean the code Tags

and

where did it go ?

regards, and merry Christmas to you all !!

ptrex

Edited by ptrex

GeSHi can be used in blogs and wikis too.

I did some browsing over there. Is this the module doing highlighting in the forum? Can I do it in the wiki now with some kinde of trickery?

I like the hoghlight too, but since the last update of the forum I seem to miss the button that generates the code TAGS for au3 ?

I mean the code Tags

and

where did it go ?

regards, and merry Christmas to you all !!

ptrex

I think Jon ansvered that one after the upgrade. The tags are custom (Or the button to get them was) so the button was gone with the upgrade, but the tags works (he he as you can see :P ).

If someone could enable tab in the text area of the editor it would be grate to. I do a lot of code edditing directly in the browser. And I supose many others do to. If the link is down search for "Tab in textarea" with google.

EDIT: It is possible the sugested solution will not work with a ritchtext area though.

Edited by Uten