prospeed

jpam

Hello BrettF,

That's completely incorrect. I've been busy for 5 hours straight to get it working and I'm still not giving up. I've never worked with AutoIt before and I hope to accomplish to get this working. The only thing I'm asking for is a hint, a example, so I can learn from it and use it as future reference.

Regards,

Dennis

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

What would be the correct way of moving sprites (nearly) instantaneous??

Should I use SetSpriteSpeed() with a very high value for the speed and then move with Movesprite()??

What would be the correct way of moving sprites (nearly) instantaneous??

Should I use SetSpriteSpeed() with a very high value for the speed and then move with Movesprite()??

you can use MoveSpriteWithTable()

or use SetmovingRectangle() and use Movesprite() with coodinates outside the SetmovingRectangle points.

the sprite keep bouncing back within the SetmovingRectangle points with the same speed.

• 2 months later...

created long time ago an example for tiles,

http://prospeed-jan.xprofan.com/bin/tiles.zip

Ok,thanks.

What did you use to create the .map file?

If you used Mappy and still have it with the right settings(?) could you upload it?

Because with mappy tiles editor I can open the example file or create a file which will be read right :s

Edited by Zisly

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

The functions descriptions isn't very clear for a beginer. For example what mean $S_Source from Darken function? In Darken function description is write just $S_Source = bitmap source data. A little example would be nice if someone know to use prospeed.

When the words fail... music speaks.

Hi,

at the following link you will find the 36MB-AllYouCanEat-Package of Prospeed including an absolutely nice Demo (fx-imagedemo.exe and scourcecode) in AutoIt.

http://frabbing.bplaced.net/ProSpeed_dll.zip

I think that every function of the prospeed.dll is used in the Demo :) , i have found many solutions there....

Andy

• 2 months later...

I'm having some problems with the prospeed library.I wanted to PM jpam(again) but I think I'm not, and I won't be the first one with this problem.

I implemented in my game, the BackgroundScroll function, and it works pretty well.I changed some numbers, and (i don't know why) the only sprite i have, is under the background.I tried to use the BringSpriteToTop function, and if i run my script, i get the usual windows xp "don't send error"(aka program has stopped working on windows 7 wich i use now).

LE: Kinda solved it, but i encountered other problems.Re-writing code time... ;)

Edited by bullygil

OK, I have this problem.Trying to use settext() function, to make it show a text over backgroundscroll() isn't working.How can I show the text i want over backgroundscroll()?

use SetText in your WM_PAINT code

• 1 month later...

Hi Jpam,

Thanks for wonderful work.

Does the UDF and dll compatible with 16 bit color dept.

I am trying Steganography UDF http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=65175 based on prospeed. While decoding on a 16 bit desktop I get the following -debug console- instead of unencrypted file.

$Decrypt_Char = ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ

$En_Rcolor = 255

$En_Vcolor = 255

$En_Bcolor = 255

I also have tried version 3 prospeed udf and dll with the same result.

Many thanks for your kind advice.

Regards... Steven