regexp online tool

trids

• Moderators

Very nice find trids!! :)

Edit:

I thought I'd just write this here...

For a while I had been stuck on a RE that I had asked both Uten (very good with RE) and Valik (Has a great understanding of most if not all the internal functions) for help on.

Though their suggestions were wonderful, and had given me a greater understanding of how RE works all together, I still couldn't get it to work, frustrated with the hours I had stuck in it, I decided to just write a longer string manipulation loop using StringInStr() to find my information.

Well sitting down with this tool you presented, for all of 10 minutes, I was able to produce the results I wanted... Not because it walked me through it (wouldn't that be nice!... plug in a string, have it ask you several questions on what your result is you want, and produce the RE you actually need!!), but because of the auto refresh that instantly shows you that you are screwing up.

Kudos again Trids, and thanks!

Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Hi,

I just started to get to know a bit more of RE and now I use Regexbuddy. Great tool!

So long,

Mega

Edited by th.meger

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times