Help with Script

XxSunxX

Perhaps the really long send is confusing the script into thinking the WEnd after it is not for the first While

Not it wa sthe missing EndSWitch

Edited by BALA
[font="Comic Sans MS"]BA-LA[/font]http://ba-la.110mb.comJoin my community, CLICK HEREAlternative links to my site:http://www.ba-la.tkhttp://www.ba-la.co.nrContact me if you would like to help with some of my projects: joeythepirate@gmail.com

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*No I'm not saying people ARE SUPPOSE to give me scripts. I just saying when someone says "HERES YOUR DAMN FULL SCRIPT NOOB" shouldn't it atleast work?

Not once did anyone guarantee the quality of the script. You complained about the functions not being there. I put them there. Never did i say it was going to work.

I have the script opened in SciTE right now. Maybe if you change your attitude a little i will post it for you.

Edited by D-Generation X

Can this be fixed? O_o

Global $UnPaused
HotKeySet("{NUMPAD1}", "AutoAttack")
HotKeySet("{NUMPAD2}", "AutoLoot")
HotKeySet("{NUMPAD3}", "AutoClick")
HotKeySet("{NUMPAD5}", "AutoSkill")
HotKeySet("{NUMPAD6}", "AutoSkill2")
HotKeySet("{NUMPAD7}", "AutoSkill3")
HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate")

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit
        Case $Button1
            MsgBox(0, 'About...', 'All credits go to NightWish for making this Macro/Bot.')
        Case $Button2
            Run("notepad.exe")
            WinWaitActive("Untitled - Notepad")
            send("Settings for NightWish Bot Version 0.1{enter}{enter}Auto Attack  Numpad 1 to activate  Set key as CTRL{enter}Auto Loot    Numpad 2 to activate  Set key as Z{enter}Auto Click   Numpad 3 to activate{enter}Auto Pot     Numpad 4 to activate  Set HP pots as 9 and MP pots as 0{enter}Auto Skill   Numpad 5 to activate  Set key as delete{enter}Auto Skill2  Numpad 6 to activate  Set key as End{enter}Auto Skill3  Numpad 7 to activate  Set key as PageUp{enter}{enter} Please note that if you close this you will have to restart {enter}the bot to view this information again{enter} Working on fixing this problem{enter} Also you'll have to close the bot by the toolbar{enter}Working to solve this problem aswell. ")
    EndSwitch ; this was missing
WEnd

Func AutoAttack()
    $UnPaused = NOT $UnPaused
    While $UnPaused
        Send("{LCTRL}")
    WEnd
EndFunc

Func AutoLoot()
    While $UnPaused
        Send("{Z}")
    WEnd
EndFunc

Func AutoClick()
    While $UnPaused
        mouseclick("left")
    WEnd
EndFunc

Func AutoSkill()
    While $UnPaused
        Send("{DEL}")
    WEnd
EndFunc

Func AutoSkill2()
    While $UnPaused
        Send("{END}")
    WEnd
EndFunc

Func AutoSkill3()
    While $UnPaused
        Send("{PGDN}")
    WEnd
EndFunc

Func Terminate()
    Exit 0
EndFunc

The other error is because you don't have a GUI

EDIT: Changed mistake in code.

Edited by BALA
[font="Comic Sans MS"]BA-LA[/font]http://ba-la.110mb.comJoin my community, CLICK HEREAlternative links to my site:http://www.ba-la.tkhttp://www.ba-la.co.nrContact me if you would like to help with some of my projects: joeythepirate@gmail.com

*Flips attitude switch*..

I love the world, lets celebrate world peace.

~~~Just kidding~~~~

Ok I'll change this "attitude." (Not meaning to be a smartass there)

Could you -please- let me see the script you got to work. I would really like to move on and quit "pissing" you guys off.

~~~Just kidding~~~~

Could you -please- let me see the script you got to work. I would really like to move on and quit "pissing" you guys off.

Look at my previous post...

~~~Just kidding~~~~

Global $UnPaused
HotKeySet("{NUMPAD1}", "AutoAttack")
HotKeySet("{NUMPAD2}", "AutoLoot")
HotKeySet("{NUMPAD3}", "AutoClick")
HotKeySet("{NUMPAD5}", "AutoSkill")
HotKeySet("{NUMPAD6}", "AutoSkill2")
HotKeySet("{NUMPAD7}", "AutoSkill3")
HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate")

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit

Case $Button1
        MsgBox(0, 'About...', 'All credits go to NightWish for making this Macro/Bot.')

Case $Button2
        Run("notepad.exe")
        WinWaitActive("Untitled - Notepad")
        send("Settings for NightWish Bot Version 0.1{enter}{enter}Auto Attack  Numpad 1 to activate  Set key as CTRL{enter}Auto Loot    Numpad 2 to activate  Set key as Z{enter}Auto Click   Numpad 3 to activate{enter}Auto Pot     Numpad 4 to activate  Set HP pots as 9 and MP pots as 0{enter}Auto Skill   Numpad 5 to activate  Set key as delete{enter}Auto Skill2  Numpad 6 to activate  Set key as End{enter}Auto Skill3  Numpad 7 to activate  Set key as PageUp{enter}{enter} Please note that if you close this you will have to restart {enter}the bot to view this information again{enter} Working on fixing this problem{enter} Also you'll have to close the bot by the toolbar{enter}Working to solve this problem aswell. ")
   EndSwitch
WEnd
 Func AutoAttack()
    While $UnPaused
        Send("{LCTRL}")
    WEnd
EndFunc

Func AutoLoot()
    While $UnPaused
        Send("{Z}")
    WEnd
EndFunc

Func AutoClick()
    While $UnPaused
        mouseclick("left")
    WEnd
EndFunc

Func AutoSkill()
    While $UnPaused
        Send("{DEL}")
    WEnd
EndFunc

Func AutoSkill2()
    While $UnPaused
        Send("{END}")
    WEnd
EndFunc

Func AutoSkill3()
    While $UnPaused
        Send("{PGDN}")
    WEnd
EndFunc

Func Terminate()
    Exit 0
EndFunc

EDIT: BALA beat me to it

Edited by D-Generation X

Your stupid and smart!! Woot!

Congratulations.

You are the first person I've ever been truly angry at on these forums.

And you are the first person I have ever honestly and whole heartedly meant it when I say:

PISS OFF!

You ask a question, get directed(By intelligent people who know what they are talking about) to links that pretty much specifically answer your question. And you simply ignore them and the have the nerve to accuse them of not reading.

Then I give you your answer to your one question(I now wish I hadn't), and you don't even say thanks.

You then post another thread (This one) In which you use the script I gave you, claiming full credit for it.

I call you on it, yet, you still don't get it, and though several other regulars tell you to, you still don't apologize, and you even go as far as to call ME a jackass for HELPING you.

So do the entire internet population a favor and step away from the computer.

Thanks Ba-La, still theres some rough spots.

Any suggestions on this:

I press {NUMPAD}2 and Z is pressed as requested. Although its awful hard to stop it. I have to stroke {NUMPAD} 2 fast to make it stop, if I just press it, it keeps on pressing Z. Can this be fixed?

Sorry for asking so many questions but after I learn how to make this bot, I'll learn the next versions (of my bot) by myself.

Congratulations.

You are the first person I've ever been truly angry at on these forums.

And you are the first person I have ever honestly and whole heartedly meant it when I say:

PISS OFF!

You ask a question, get directed(By intelligent people who know what they are talking about) to links that pretty much specifically answer your question. And you simply ignore them and the have the nerve to accuse them of not reading.

Then I give you your answer to your one question(I now wish I hadn't), and you don't even say thanks.

You then post another thread (This one) In which you use the script I gave you, claiming full credit for it.

I call you on it, yet, you still don't get it, and though several other regulars tell you to, you still don't apologize, and you even go as far as to call ME a jackass for HELPING you.

So do the entire internet population a favor and step away from the computer.

I direct your Piss Off to you. Was that spam needed? *Uses big red letters and underline to look special* WHEEEE

Answer to if spam was needed: NO!!!111oneone111!!!111!

Edited by XxSunxX

No its not my first day. I have used many language programs. Action script/ACTool scripting (forgot type)/etc, but AutoIt has one messed up help, its example is totally different from what it tells you. :)

You really got to be kidding right? What is the version number on the front page of your help file?

And, since it is your second day... Did you install SciTE4AutoIt3? It would have saved you the entire evening. Because the missing EndSwitch is missing (among several other logical faults) in the code you posted, and au3wrapper would have told you about it on your first run.

And, OK, you found out how to increase the font size and change the color. But guess what..... :D

I found out how to? When didn't I know how? What retard couldn't figure that out?

He meant that something as simple as switching your font size and color size, well, something resembling that, is wrong in your script. I'm not sure if you're being mean spirited to the people trying to help you or not, but it seems apparent that you have no idea what you're doing, and you're not really asking for help as much as you're asking for people to do everything for you.

You know what. I had something to say to you dumbasses.

@#@$ YOU.

Happy day?

Dumbasses that try to help you with your work and basically finish it but you're too incompetent to do it yourself and then yell at people when they don't do the whole thing for you, even though in most senses they already have? I'm pretty sure if you had just actually been a little nice people would of helped you more but you're a complete ass and I'm sure now that a lot of the people that were helping you are just going to sit back and watch you not be able to do anything all. :)

I'm off these forums for good. @#@# the bot I wanted to make..

THANK YOU SMARTASSES WOOO HAPPY WOOOOO DOES IT MAKE YOU HAPPY THAT YOU PISSED ME OFF BAD ENOUGH TO SAY @#@# IT.

You made a fool out of yourself posting 5 times in a row about how much "We suck"

And to answer your question:

DOES IT MAKE YOU HAPPY THAT YOU PISSED ME OFF BAD ENOUGH TO SAY @#@# IT.

yes it does. :)

Getting back on topic:

Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSEoÝ÷ ÚwvËhm殶­sd66Rb33c¶ä×6rÒb33c´uTôUdTåEô4Äõ4

That's probably what's causing the GUI error since your didn't specify which GUI to check for.