Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AzKay

Numbered lines.

11 posts in this topic

Like, in most text editors, and SciTE?

How, each line has its number on the far left.

Any AutoIt Alternatives?

# MY LOVE FOR YOU... IS LIKE A TRUCK- #

Hi,

Scite has the option Line Numbers. Or what do you mean?

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

#3 ·  Posted (edited)

Nevermind, Found it.

The numbers on the left, telling you which line your on.

The scintilla one isnt too good. xP

Edited by AzKay

Anyone?

100% autoit alternative, Is what im looking for.

100% autoit alternative, Is what im looking for.

I don't understand your statement:

The scintilla one isnt too good

Do you honestly think an AutoIt alternative is going to better/faster/more reliable (since obviously it would have to be crafted from scratch)?

Do you know how to use the scintilla option, or is that your reasoning for saying it isn't a good option (because you don't know how to use it)?

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

I know a full autoit alternative would be worse, I dont want to use the scintilla one, because I want it standalone, I only want one executable, no dlls or ocx.

#9 ·  Posted (edited)

I know a full autoit alternative would be worse, I dont want to use the scintilla one, because I want it standalone, I only want one executable, no dlls or ocx.

The SciTE version that comes with the AutoIt3 installer is a single file editor ... but I am sure you don't want that because it still uses that stupid Scintilla logic..... Edited by JdeB

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions  - Beta files                                How to post scriptsource        Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

I messed around a little bit with it last night, I had it working partially (don't have the code anymore), and it was a pain in the rear really. I'm curious, you posted this topic 6 days ago, what have you come up with in those 6 days in efforts that have failed... may be more motivating for someone to "fix" something rather than having to do it from scratch.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

I messed around a little bit with it last night, I had it working partially (don't have the code anymore), and it was a pain in the rear really. I'm curious, you posted this topic 6 days ago, what have you come up with in those 6 days in efforts that have failed... may be more motivating for someone to "fix" something rather than having to do it from scratch.

I completely forgot about it. :whistle: