text keys with sound wave hotkeys

I want to create a script, that when I type a key on the keyboard, a sound is played out, as like a hotkey. and when that sound is played, It plays and types the message like a text to speech, and speech to text converter, in one. Is it possible? I would like to create it, so that I could plug the speaker jack, of me and my friends cell phone into the speaker and mic of our computers, and be able to chat without being on the internet. If the speaker is plugged into the mic, then when the words are typed, the sound should come through his speaker and type what I said to him, since it will be programed to convert speech to text, and I would be able to get his messages too. (thats if we both have the program installed) and it works) Is it possible?

Edited by program builder

It is possible, but only with static machines setup to do so (understood sound chips/boards)...

The way I've gotten it to work, is have a very small voice recognition vocabulary available, however it would probably not be better (currently) vs. txt.

Also - the above was done on copper lines, not voip or the like that probably kills another 10-20% of recogntion rates...