Monitor removable USB Drive?

Seagul

I'm using my usb drive I've put few important files Portable FireFox, Portable Miranda IM, Autoruns, and Process Explorer. Now I use a program called PStart to have a nice menu with the programs on my drive.

I need a script that launches with Pstart "it has option to autorun" that will sleep uintil my usb drive unplugs then have it kill the program.

You could use something like this:

http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/f...iveGetDrive.htm

To determine the number of drives on the Computer, and if there is more(or less) than there normally are, you can make your program do whatever you want it to do.

I might get my feet wet if I understood what you wanted this to do a little better.

Well you can run PStart which is like a menu for usb drive which can autorun when you plug it in. But when you unplug it is still running on computer. I was playing with driveget for few minutes, but I gotta run to the gym ill try figure it out little bit later. :whistle:

Well you can run PStart which is like a menu for usb drive which can autorun when you plug it in. But when you unplug it is still running on computer. I was playing with driveget for few minutes, but I gotta run to the gym ill try figure it out little bit later. :whistle:

Oh i get it.

Well, lets pretend you have only one removable drive plugged in at any one time.

Do
    $Drives = DriveGetDrive("REMOVABLE")
    If $Drives[0] = 0 Then;change if you have any more removable drives
        ProcessClose("PStart.exe");Change for process name
    EndIf
Until $Drives[0] = 0 ;This too for more removable Drives
Exit