Sound during install

I am installing Office 2007 to our computers here and a colleague of mine asked me if I could play some simple music during the install. I am using the SoundPlay command which works great. The problem that I am having is that not all of the installs are going at the same speed. The slower computers take longer to install so I would like to have another song to be played during the install. I am unable to get the RunWait to work to shutdown the music when the install is done. Here is my script.

TraySetState(2)

SoundPlay("\\UNC-Path1 Mutiny.wma",0)

SoundPlay("\\UNC-Path\13 Betrayal & Desolation.wma",0)

RunWait("\\UNC-PATH\Office-2007\setup.exe")

If I use only one song it works fine. SoundPlay("\\UNC-Path1 Mutiny.wma",1) How can I play another if the time runs long on the install, or loop the song until the RunWait is done?

create a loop that checks constantly if the process is still their and if the song is still playing than if the song is over play a new song (maybe a random one from a directory) and if the process is gone than exit =]

Edit: In other words don't use runwait

Edited by fear1313

[center][/center]Working on the next big thing.Currently Playing: Halo 4, League of LegendsXBL GT: iRememberYhslaw

The problem with that is that it will be running msiexec.exe which is usually running in task manager. So I will not be able to do that. Here is my original script that works.

TraySetState(2)

Run("\\UNC-Path\Office-2007\setup.exe")

SoundPlay("\\UNC-Path1 Mutiny.wma",1)

This one will work fine on the powerful computers but ends about 5-9 minutes to soon on the slower ones.

Hmm... try runnning two scripts?

Have one script filled with SoundPlays and music. Or two parts to one script. I just wrote this, seems to work fine.

#NoTrayIcon
If $CmdLine[0] > 0 And $CmdLine[1] = 'music' Then
    While 1
        SoundPlay('D:\Music\`Misc\Carl Orff - Carmina Burana - O Fortuna.mp3', 1)
        SoundPlay('D:\Music\`Misc\The Who - Baba O''Riley.mp3', 1)
        SoundPlay('D:\Music\`Misc\DeVotchKa - First Push.mp3', 1)
        SoundPlay('D:\Music\`Misc\Massive Attack - Teardrop.mp3', 1)
        SoundPlay('D:\Music\`Misc\Yaz - Situation.mp3', 1)
    WEnd
Else
    If @Compiled Then
        $iMusicPID = Run(@AutoItExe & ' music')
    Else
        $iMusicPID = Run(@AutoItExe & ' ' & FileGetShortName(@ScriptFullPath) & ' music')
    EndIf
    RunWait('notepad')
    ProcessClose($iMusicPID)
EndIf