Sign in to follow this  
_Kurt

Football PlayMaker

_Kurt

Hello,

A few days ago, someone had the idea of creating a Football PlayMaker in AutoIt. I personally it. Everyone had said how to do it and whether or not to use image files. I didn't see much progress being made, and, as excited as I was, decided to create a short example myself. This is a great example of using GUICtrlCreateGraphics. It currently has basic functions: adding players, drawing footsteps, deleting footsteps, deleting players, adding all players, & deleting all players. I thought of using DragControls.au3 (by GaFrost, I believe), but I said to myself "Why not do it yourself :whistle: ".

To delete a player, simply click on him and press {DELETE}. The function basically deletes the last clicked player. There seems to be no bugs, it should all work. Please remember not to stack a lot of footsteps, it will become very laggy.

The footsteps could be created in different ways, but I chose this way since.. well I think it looks pretty good :D. There are also boundaries for the players on each team.

Feel free to modify the script, if you find it hard to understand, simply post me a question and expect a response :P

Kurt

PlayMaker.au3

Edited by _Kurt

Awaiting Diablo III..

BrettF

Hello,

A few days ago, someone sprung up the idea of creating a Football PlayMaker in AutoIt. I personally loved the idea. Everyone had an input on how to do it and whether or not to use image files. I didn't see much progress being made, and, as excited as I was, decided to create a short example myself. This is a great example of using GUICtrlCreateGraphics in a GUI. It currently has basic functions: adding players, drawing footsteps, deleting footsteps, deleting players, adding all players, & deleting all players. I thought of using DragControls.au3 (by GaFrost, I believe), but I said to myself "Why not do it yourself :whistle: ".

To delete a player, simply click on him and press {DELETE}. The function basically deletes the last clicked player. There seem to be no bugs, it should all work. Please remember not to stack a lot of footsteps, it will become very laggy.

The footsteps could be created in different ways, but I chose this way since.. well I think it looks pretty good :D

Feel free to modify the script, if you find it hard to understand, simply post me a question and expect a response :P

Kurt

Nice job.... Maybe in later versions animate the players?

Good job.

_Kurt

Nice job.... Maybe in later versions animate the players?

Good job.

Nah, Too hard.. too much work.. too many script lines for me. Plus it would be so glitchy & full of errors. In my mind, doing this is a waste of effort, but thanks for the suggestion.

Kurt

Awaiting Diablo III..

Siddhartha

this is pretty sweet dude, mind if I mess with it a bit? I might be able to get my cousin's football coach to buy this from me, but i would animate the players. With your permission, may I play around with it just to see if i could animate them? It would be alot cooler lol.

~Nikolai

_Kurt

Go ahead and change it however you want. Note: there are a couple of errors I will have to fix (later on)

Kurt

Awaiting Diablo III..

Siddhartha

sweeeeet, :shocked: ima gonna make moolah :(