Author name

There are function like #requireadmin, but then to set the author name, the file version, and stuff like that.

But i forgot them !

please can anyone help me with it

Edit: for other users :http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=39310&hl=Compiler+Directives

Edited by jaenster

-jaenster

• Developers

They are called 'Compiler Directives' and can be found in another topic by performing a search..

However, reshacker.exe is needed.. I've tried yesterday and I've failed miserably. :|

What was you problem ?

I use it nearly daily and never have problems ...

:whistle:

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

What was you problem ?

I use it nearly daily and never have problems ...

Here's what I do:

Right click the file I want to compile, and 'Compile with options'.

I go to the tab 'Resource Hacker' and it tells me 'reshacker.exe is missing in the AutoIt3Wrapper directory.

The file 'reshacker.exe' is in 'C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Aut2Exe', 'C:\Program Files\AutoIt3' and 'C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\beta\Aut2Exe'.

Tell me how you use reshacker.. I'm not able to get it working.

Thanks for jumping on it like that JdeB!

• Developers

Here's what I do:

Right click the file I want to compile, and 'Compile with options'.

I go to the tab 'Resource Hacker' and it tells me 'reshacker.exe is missing in the AutoIt3Wrapper directory.

The file 'reshacker.exe' is in 'C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Aut2Exe', 'C:\Program Files\AutoIt3' and 'C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\beta\Aut2Exe'.

Tell me how you use reshacker.. I'm not able to get it working.

Thanks for jumping on it like that JdeB!

Maybe this helps ?

You need to download reshacker.exe to the AutoIt3Wrapper subdirectory to enable the resource update function.

.. and I prefer using the compiler directives... I am not supporting new options in the GUI, only via compiler directives.

Edited by JdeB

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Maybe this helps ?

.. and I prefer using the compiler directives... I am not supporting new options in the GUI, only via compiler directives.

:P

I read that, but I never figured there was an actual directory called 'AutoIt3Wrapper' in the directory 'SciTe'.. Complicated, but thanks for your help.. I will try using compiler directives again. Thanks! :whistle: