Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jaenster

Author name

8 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

There are function like #requireadmin, but then to set the author name, the file version, and stuff like that.

But i forgot them !

please can anyone help me with it

Edit: for other users :http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=39310&hl=Compiler+Directives

Edited by jaenster

-jaenster

They are called 'Compiler Directives' and can be found in another topic by performing a search..

However, reshacker.exe is needed.. I've tried yesterday and I've failed miserably. :|

#4 ·  Posted (edited)

Thanks

Edit: for other users :http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=39310&hl=Compiler+Directives

Edited by jaenster

-jaenster

They are called 'Compiler Directives' and can be found in another topic by performing a search..

However, reshacker.exe is needed.. I've tried yesterday and I've failed miserably. :|

What was you problem ?

I use it nearly daily and never have problems ...

:whistle:

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions        Beta files                                                          Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

What was you problem ?

I use it nearly daily and never have problems ...

Here's what I do:

Right click the file I want to compile, and 'Compile with options'.

I go to the tab 'Resource Hacker' and it tells me 'reshacker.exe is missing in the AutoIt3Wrapper directory.

The file 'reshacker.exe' is in 'C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Aut2Exe', 'C:\Program Files\AutoIt3' and 'C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\beta\Aut2Exe'.

Tell me how you use reshacker.. I'm not able to get it working.

Thanks for jumping on it like that JdeB!

#7 ·  Posted (edited)

Here's what I do:

Right click the file I want to compile, and 'Compile with options'.

I go to the tab 'Resource Hacker' and it tells me 'reshacker.exe is missing in the AutoIt3Wrapper directory.

The file 'reshacker.exe' is in 'C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Aut2Exe', 'C:\Program Files\AutoIt3' and 'C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\beta\Aut2Exe'.

Tell me how you use reshacker.. I'm not able to get it working.

Thanks for jumping on it like that JdeB!

Maybe this helps ?

You need to download reshacker.exe to the AutoIt3Wrapper subdirectory to enable the resource update function.

.. and I prefer using the compiler directives... I am not supporting new options in the GUI, only via compiler directives.

Edited by JdeB

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions        Beta files                                                          Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Maybe this helps ?

.. and I prefer using the compiler directives... I am not supporting new options in the GUI, only via compiler directives.

:P

I read that, but I never figured there was an actual directory called 'AutoIt3Wrapper' in the directory 'SciTe'.. Complicated, but thanks for your help.. I will try using compiler directives again. Thanks! :whistle: