Compile multiple scripts into 1 exe

Otte

I have a script that calls another script (#include <Date.au3>). Is it possible to compile both of these into 1 executable or does the code within date.au3 need to included in my script to create just 1 script?

Otte

HI @Otte,

Sorry to tell you that your question did not make much sense to me. But her is a technique that might help. If it does not you will have to clearify.

A script file that can be include or run as a standalone Name it TestLib.au3 or modify according to your naming.

#include-once
Func libfunc1($test)
    Return $test
EndFunc
If StringLeft(@ScriptName, StringLen(@ScriptName) - 4) = "TestLib" Then 
    MsgBox(48, "TestLib", "Test: " & libfunc1("This is the TestLibTest"))
EndIf
oÝ÷ Ù8^jeÆ­ßW®²)àMë-.&Ú»v®¶­s`¢6æ6ÇVFRfÇCµFW7DÆ"æS2fwC°¢×6t&÷CÂgV÷C´Æ6FöâgV÷C²ÂgV÷CµFW7C¢gV÷C²fײÆ&gVæ3gV÷CµF22FRÆ6FöâW6ærFW7DÆ"æS2gV÷C²

I took this from the top of my head so it may have glitches. At this point you can compile and run both files separately.

Hi,

every script you are unsing with #include is compiled into the exe when you compile the main script.

So, your script using #include <Date.au3> will automatically include the date.au3 in the exe.

best regards

Marc

Any of my own codes posted on the forum are free for use by others without any restriction of any kind. (WTFPL)