Progress Bar

wu36

Sadbunny I'm almost at the point that I'm going to throw my laptop out the window. When I attempt to tweak the counter script I can only get it to increase on its own. It doesnt seem to want to acknoledge the files that it has found. Show me the way Sadbunny before I destroy my laptop. =|

Sadbunny I'm almost at the point that I'm going to throw my laptop out the window. When I attempt to tweak the counter script I can only get it to increase on its own. It doesnt seem to want to acknoledge the files that it has found. Show me the way Sadbunny before I destroy my laptop. =|

What do you mean by doesn't seem to want to acknowledge found files? How did you try to tweak what into what? (the counter script? there are already quite some scripts in this thread :whistle:)

Roses are FF0000, violets are 0000FF... All my base are belong to you.

What I am aiming for now is a counter that counts each file that it finds that matches the ''$find = _findfile('example.txt') '' . When it finds example.txt the counter should increase by 1 each time until it is done.

What I am aiming for now is a counter that counts each file that it finds that matches the ''$find = _findfile('example.txt') '' . When it finds example.txt the counter should increase by 1 each time until it is done.

Uhm, maybe create a global var called $numberOfFilesFound, then change
If StringRight($found[$i], StringLen($file) + 1) = '\' & $file Then myfunc($found[$i])oÝ÷ ÚÚºÚ"µÍYÝ[ÔYÚ
    ÌÍÙÝ[ÉÌÍÚWKÝ[Ó[   ÌÍÙ[JH
ÈJHH   ÌÎNÉÌLÉÌÎNÈ [È ÌÍÙ[H[^Y[Ê  ÌÍÙÝ[ÉÌÍÚWJB    ÌÍÓ[XÙ[ÑÝ[
ÏHB[Y

Roses are FF0000, violets are 0000FF... All my base are belong to you.