Obfuscator (discontinued)

Jos

This bug is fixed in the current Obfuscator version 1.0.26.8 available in the Beta download directory.

Jos

Thanks Jos, no em anymore - seems to be working properly now :)

UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

• 2 weeks later...

Plz help me for this error. I don't understand why.

---------------------------
Aut2Exe Error
Line 2226  (File "C:\Documents and Settings\LeTranDat\My Documents\Trandatnh\Lam Viec\PhienBanBanQuyen\main_Obfuscated.au3"):

^ ERROR

Error: Unable to parse line.
OK   

>"C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper_Gui.exe" /in "C:\Documents and Settings\LeTranDat\My Documents\auto dcqk\Trandatnh\Lam Viec\PhienBanBanQuyen\main.au3"
+>03:51:37 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper GUI v.1.10.1.14
-> No changes made..
+>03:51:40 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.1.10.1.14  Environment(Language:0409  Keyboard:00000409  OS:WIN_XP/Service Pack 2  CPU:X86  ANSI)
>Running AU3Check (1.54.14.0)  from:C:\Program Files\AutoIt3
+>03:51:40 AU3Check ended.rc:0
>Running Obfuscator (1.0.25.0)  from:C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE cmdline:
- Iteration 1 Strip Functions result: Output  5053 lines and stripped 6284 lines
- Iteration 2 Strip Variables result: Output  3834 lines and stripped 1126 lines
- Iteration 3 Strip Variables result: Output  3806 lines and stripped 28 lines
+> Source   27986 lines 596211 Characters.
+> Stripped  7438 Func/Var lines and  16645 comment lines, Total 1294841 Characters.
+> Saved     86% lines 217% Characters.
+> Obfuscator v1.0.25.0 finished created:C:\Documents and Settings\LeTranDat\My Documents\auto dcqk\Trandatnh\Lam Viec\PhienBanBanQuyen\main_Obfuscated.au3
>Running AU3Check for obfuscated file(1.54.14.0)  from:C:\Program Files\AutoIt3
+>03:51:58 AU3Check Obfuscated code ended.rc:0
>Running:(3.3.0.0):C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\aut2exe\aut2exe.exe  /in "C:\Documents and Settings\LeTranDat\My Documents\auto dcqk\Trandatnh\Lam Viec\PhienBanBanQuyen\main_Obfuscated.au3" /out "C:\Documents and Settings\LeTranDat\My Documents\auto dcqk\Trandatnh\Lam Viec\PhienBanBanQuyen\main.exe" /comp 2 /pack /Bin C:\DOCUME~1\LETRAN~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\AutoItSC.bin

0.03 AutoIt3 Source Obfuscator v1.0.25.0   Copyright © Jos van der Zande  November 30, 2008

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Obfuscator=y
#Obfuscator_Parameters=/so
Edited by trandatnh

and If I obfuscate my source without

#Obfuscator_Parameters=/so

I will get the error like this.

C:\Documents and Settings\LeTranDat\..\main_Obfuscated.au3(2,14) : ERROR: A0900005335_(): undefined function.
A0900005335_()
~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
C:\Documents and Settings\LeTranDat\..\main_Obfuscated.au3(3,41) : ERROR: A0900005335(): undefined function.
global $A2032302E5F=A0900005335($Os[0x1])
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

And I can't run scritpfile_Obfuscated.au3, Although scripfile.au3 was ran before obfuscator.

Edited by trandatnh

• Developers

You will have to provide the following files in a zip file to me (pm/email) to be able to have a look at this:

- original source

- any extra include files

- obfuscated output file

- obfuscator.log of run that created the output file.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Thank Mr Jos for reply.

This bug was fixed.

Cause I source is long, I decide to write almost func in other files and then include them.

You didn't fix the "bug", you just found a work-around. Now that's fine for your script, however by not following up with the request that Jos made, you are not providing the information that would be required for a true "fix" if indeed a "bug" exists. Now that may be fine for you but it does nothing to help Jos diagnose what may be having an effect on others.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

I'm sorry but that is not my mean. My E is not good enough for describe that.

@Jos: I use UTF8 encoded with BOM in my source, How can I Encrypt string then it can be display with the origin?

P/S: I'm using AutoIt v 3.3.0.0

Edited by trandatnh

• Developers

I'm sorry but that is not my mean. My E is not good enough for describe that.

@Jos: I use UTF8 encoded with BOM in my source, How can I Encrypt string then it can be display with the origin?

P/S: I'm using AutoIt v 3.3.0.0

UNICODE files aren't supported by Obfuscator.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

hi jos !

obfuscator fails on resolving lines like this:

GUICtrlSetOnEvent(GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Stammdaten", $1st), "_StammdatenC")

error message is:

-### Obfuscation Error: Found GUICtrlSetOnEvent() statement using unsolvable Func, which will/could lead to problems running your obfuscated script.

>### current Func: Main Script

C:\Labyrinth\Unicode\user\FreeStyle\Recall.au3(183,1) Warning for line:GUICtrlSetOnEvent(GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Stammdaten", $1st), "_StammdatenC")

to me it seems that obfuscator cannot resolve the function name because i use a create command instead of -1. consequently it strips the function from the script.

but the coding is correct, so maybe you can fix this issue by taking in account the "boxed" syntax ? maybe by counting the parentheses (rather than the commas) ?

thx

j.

Edited by jennico
Spoiler

I actively support Wikileaks | Freedom for Julian Assange ! | Defend freedom of speech ! | Fight censorship ! | I will not silence.OixB7.jpgDon't forget this IP: 213.251.145.96

• Developers

hi jos !

obfuscator fails on resolving lines like this:

GUICtrlSetOnEvent(GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Stammdaten", $1st), "_StammdatenC")

error message is:

to me it seems that obfuscator cannot resolve the function name because i use a create command instead of -1. consequently it strips the function from the script.

but the coding is correct, so maybe you can fix this issue by taking in account the "boxed" syntax ? maybe by counting the parentheses (rather than the commas) ?

thx

j.

Do you have a replicator script for me?

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

ja, part of it

[removed]

try to compile it with F7. it fails on resolving the functions correctly.

cheers j.

Edited by jennico
Spoiler

I actively support Wikileaks | Freedom for Julian Assange ! | Defend freedom of speech ! | Fight censorship ! | I will not silence.OixB7.jpgDon't forget this IP: 213.251.145.96

• Developers

I have changed the lexing for parameters to avoid issues like you have here. Please try the current version in the Beta downlaod directory.

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

another question about the version number.

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Fileversion=1.5.1

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_FileVersion_AutoIncrement=y

i use these compiler directives, but there is no change of file version. it is always 1.5.1.

(a bit confused:)

on what level should the version be incremented, and what part of the compiler saves the incremented version number where ?

thx j.

Spoiler

okay, it's solved. you have to define the version before the increment argument. then the original au3 script will be patched ( the line #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Fileversion= ).

when you put the file version at the end:

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_FileVersion_AutoIncrement=y

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Fileversion=1.5.1

, it will not work.

j.

Spoiler

hi jos.

another obfuscator error. try this script:

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Obfuscator=y

Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1)

Dim $Func[5] = ["_one", "_two", "_three", "_four", "_five" ]

GUICreate("")

For $i = 0 To 4
    GUICtrlCreateButton($i + 1, 20, 40 + $i * 30, 25, 25)
    GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, $Func[$i])
Next

GUISetOnEvent(-3, "_Exit")

GUISetState()

While 1
    Sleep(20)
WEnd

Func _Exit()
    Exit
EndFunc   ;==>_Exit

Func _one()
    MsgBox(0, "", 1)
EndFunc   ;==>_one

Func _two()
    MsgBox(0, "", 2)
EndFunc   ;==>_two

Func _three()
    MsgBox(0, "", 3)
EndFunc   ;==>_three

Func _four()
    MsgBox(0, "", 4)
EndFunc   ;==>_four

Func _five()
    MsgBox(0, "", 5)
EndFunc   ;==>_five

obfuscator fails because the function names are passed in variables. can you fix that ? a bit more complicated than the other problem, i think.

thx

j.

Spoiler

• Developers

hi jos.

another obfuscator error. try this script:

obfuscator fails because the function names are passed in variables. can you fix that ? a bit more complicated than the other problem, i think.

thx

j.

I would have thought that Obfuscator pretty clearly told you that there is an issue?

I am not sure what kind of magic you are expecting but like to know what logic can you come up with that would allow this to be Obfuscated?

Jos :P

-### Obfuscation Error: Found GUICtrlSetOnEvent() statement using unsolvable Func, which will/could lead to problems running your obfuscated script.
>### current Func: Main Script
C:\CapturedScripts\OpenInScite20.au3(8,1) Warning for line:GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, $Func[$i]) 

-#############################################################################################
-#### Obfuscator Found   1 Error(s)!!!! This means your script could have problems running properly.  ####
-#############################################################################################
Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

well, i don't know what you mean. the example script is correct. you can run it without errors. so obfuscator should be able to process it.

it is possible to pass function calls as variables, that's what my script does.

the only thing obfuscator is supposed to do, is to accept the (correct) scripting. this is not an offense, it is just a hint how to perfectionate your script a bit more.

or am i mistaken in some way ? i know this issue seems complicated to achieve, but possible, no ?

j. :P

Spoiler

• Developers

well, i don't know what you mean. the example script is correct. you can run it without errors. so obfuscator should be able to process it.

it is possible to pass function calls as variables, that's what my script does.

the only thing obfuscator is supposed to do, is to accept the (correct) scripting. this is not an offense, it is just a hint how to perfectionate your script a bit more.

or am i mistaken in some way ? i know this issue seems complicated to achieve, but possible, no ?

j. :P

Obfuscator clearly notifies you of the possible problem.

How on earth should Obfuscator be able to determine the value of $Func[$i] and properly determine that the line "Dim $Func[5] = ..." is used to define it thus needs to rename these literals strings to the new Obfuscated random funcnames?

But as you think it all can be done I am looking forward to your project.....

Jos

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.