Sign in to follow this  
Jaundice

GunZ Auto-Butterfly

Jaundice

This script is very simple (as you can see) and I'm sure any Novice user could create it, but hey I just got the program today.

For those who don't know, the Butterfly Tactic in GunZ is Jump, Dash, Slash, Block. This script executes the proper commands to butterfly. The Insta-Butterfly is bound to X by default, but you could change it to anything you want.

GunsButterfly.au3

Paulie

This script is very simple (as you can see) and I'm sure any Novice user could create it, but hey I just got the program today.

For those who don't know, the Butterfly Tactic in GunZ is Jump, Dash, Slash, Block. This script executes the proper commands to butterfly. The Insta-Butterfly is bound to X by default, but you could change it to anything you want.

GunsButterfly.au3

That is a very good start for your first script.

Mind if I offer a suggestion for optimization?

HotKeySet("x", "Butterfly")

While 1
    Sleep(500)
WEnd

Func Butterfly()
    Send("{SPACE}")
    Send("w")
    Send("w")
    MouseClick("left")
    Sleep(200)
    Send("{LSHIFT}")
EndFunc

The $paused variable is unnecessary because a function set to a hotkey will interrupt a loop, and return to it when its done. :shocked:

You could use [ autoit] tags to post code :(

Edited by Paulie

Ashwin007

where to copy this Folder and how to make this auto buterfly work? say me the procedures please?

SmOke_N

Please no necro posting.  This topic is 7+ years old.

Also, read the forum rules on game posts.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.