Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nooby

Send + HotKeySet Problem

6 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

Not sure whether to post this in the Bugs section, or here. I've posted it here since people may know a way around this. Problem is hard to explain, I will try my best to do so and I will provide a working example so you understand my problem more clearly. When I hotkey a key that requires SHIFT to be held down to send (example: + _ ( ) * &) and the hotkeys function consists of 1) "UnHotkeying" the key, 2) Sending that same key, 3) Re-Hotkeying the key, the key does NOT send until shift is released. It may seem bizarre at first, but run this example.

HotKeySet("_", "test")

While 1
    Sleep(50)
WEnd

Func test()
    HotKeySet("_")
    Send("_")
    HotKeySet("_", "test")
EndFuncoÝ÷ Øò¢èhÛ!ûm¡ÊÞj×éÝz»¢·­ë§uêìrÞÂ)e¢yrj^'që!ûb²·¥y«tz)yû¥+az·¢±¬Éªèºwm+-©ä²)Úvö§qæÄÿlZ+¶¬¦ºé²¢çhaj÷­¢Ç§v«¨¶«¨·*.r¥uëÞ붬{ayû§rب«­¢+ÙM¹ ÅÕ½ÐíÑÍÑ¥¹ÄÈÌÅÕ½Ðì¤

And the same problem reoccurs

Edited by nooby

#3 ·  Posted (edited)

Downloading Beta.. One moment..

EDIT: Yay, worked! but, there is one more problem :shocked:

Try pressing underscore twice without releasing SHIFT

Edited by nooby

Damn, can't seem to get the double-underscore to work.. Any other way around this?

Downloading Beta.. One moment..

EDIT: Yay, worked! but, there is one more problem :shocked:

Try pressing underscore twice without releasing SHIFT

I've seen it. How is this a problem really?

Not sure whether to post this in the Bugs section, or here. I've posted it here since people may know a way around this. Problem is hard to explain, I will try my best to do so and I will provide a working example so you understand my problem more clearly. When I hotkey a key that requires SHIFT to be held down to send (example: + _ ( ) * &) and the hotkeys function consists of 1) "UnHotkeying" the key, 2) Sending that same key, 3) Re-Hotkeying the key, the key does NOT send until shift is released. It may seem bizarre at first, but run this example.

HotKeySet("+-", "test")

While 1
    Sleep(50)
WEnd

Func test()
    HotKeySet("+-")
    Send("+-")
    HotKeySet("+-", "test")
EndFuncoÝ÷ Øò¢èhÛ!ûm¡ÊÞj×éÝz»¢·­ë§uêìrÞÂ)e¢yrj^'që!ûb²·¥y«tz)yû¥+az·¢±¬Éªèºwm+-©ä²)Úvö§qæÄÿlZ+¶¬¦ºé²¢çhaj÷­¢Ç§v«¨¶«¨·*.r¥uëÞ붬{ayû§rب«­¢+ÙM¹ ÅÕ½ÐíÑÍÑ¥¹ÄÈÌÅÕ½Ðì¤

And the same problem reoccurs