Executing Script on multiple PCs in parallel

Is Autoit MultiThreaded? In other words, can i run a script on multiple PCs in parallel -vs- one at a time?

Can anyone show me a sample of how if it can be done?

Thanks

Digital Chaos - Life as we know it today.I'm a Think Tank. Problem is, my tank is empty.The Quieter you are, the more you can HearWhich would you choose - Peace without Freedom or Freedom without Peace?Digital Chaos Macgyver ToolkitCompletely Dynamic MenuSQLIte controlsAD FunctionsEXCEL UDFPC / Software Inventory UDFPC / Software Inventory 2GaFrost's Admin Toolkit - My main competitor :)Virtual SystemsVMWAREMicrosoft Virtual PC 2007

I have just had a brainwave! What if... you got the time of all the computers through TCP, and then sent back the starting time to all comps?? Then set the program to start at that time? I think that would work :)

Is Autoit MultiThreaded? In other words, can i run a script on multiple PCs in parallel -vs- one at a time?

Can anyone show me a sample of how if it can be done?

Thanks

I think MultiThread is totally a different thing (like executing many functions in parallel on the same computer -- check http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multithreading).

In that way, AutoIT is not MultiThreaded. But I don't think that this is what you want. What I understand that you need, is to run multiple copies of your program on multiple computers at the same time. To achieve this, use the TCP functions so all your clients to listen for a startup signal sent from another computer and then start their job simultaneously.