disable ie "clicking" noise.

I've successfully embeded ie in one of my projects, and theres a few quirks here and there, one annoyance is the "clicking" noise it makes when you load a page or click a link, How can I disable this behavior? It's really inconsistant with my project.

#include <GUIConstants.au3>

$gui = GUICreate("Embedded Web control Test", 680, 580, (@DesktopWidth - 640) / 2, (@DesktopHeight - 580) / 2, BitOr($WS_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW, $WS_CLIPSIBLINGS, $WS_CLIPCHILDREN))
GUISetState()

$oIE1 = ObjCreate("Shell.Explorer.2")
If IsObj($oIE1) Then
    GUICtrlCreateObj($oIE1, 10, 40, 300, 470)
        ;$oIE1.DisableClickingNoise = 1 ?????
EndIf
GUISetState()

$button1=GUICtrlCreateButton("load IE2",10,10)
While 1
    $msg = GUIGetMsg()
    Select
        Case $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            ExitLoop
        Case $msg = $button1
                $oIE1.navigate ("http:\\www.google.com")
    EndSelect
WEnd
GUIDelete()
Exit
Edited by mrRevoked
Don't bother, It's inside your monitor!------GUISetOnEvent should behave more like HotKeySet()

Well I've read this is windows doing, link where the sound is enabled, ie makes that annoying clicking noise, IS There a way to override this setting with the ie property/object, or dllcalls, or anything??

google: internet explorer disable click sound !!!

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

Did and couldn't find anything. I need to disable it for the IE control in the script, not the operatating system or IE itself..

you did not read ALL entries. Change

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\AppEvents\Schemes\Apps\Explorer\Navigating\.Default

and

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\AppEvents\Schemes\Apps\Explorer\Navigating\.Current

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *