Andrew's Anti Snooping Tool

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NEW UPDATE:

Fixed a problem i was having with the program.

Does anyone have any suggestions for add ons? I want to make my program very flexible so that when i sell it people get everything they want out of it.

No suggestions, good enough. But 1 thing i am concern is that your code can be easily stolen. No matter how hard you make the code to read(with Jdeb's thing), still can be easily copy and pasted.

Also you may want to go into license and stuff if you really want to sell it. Just some advice.

Well, bringing this thread back to its intended purpose.

Looks very nice, one thing i did notice is that when you set the password, or edit the exceptions list, if you click cancel it continues the process as though you put something in. You should make it so that pressing cancel or leaving the input blank will either pop a "confirm you don't want to XYZ", or just kick back to the main loop.

Edit: Oh yea, and a way to remove windows from the exception list would be nice (without clearing all of the exceptions), perhaps a GUI to go with the exceptions? Something like two lists (Active and Not Active) with < > arrows in between and an input box at the bottom for adding windows to the Not Active list.

Edited by smstroble

MUHAHAHAHAHA

I know I'm kind of hijacking this thread with this post but I'd just like to inform the poster of this:

If you used the compiler that comes with autoit (which is the only way I know of compiling it..) then no matter how you repack it, the original source is still attainable. Repacking it might make it a bit harder, but it is still possible. (Just an fyi)

Edited by darkshadow791

Too bad i beat you too it generator, when Start on startup is unchecked, it's deleted from the registry :). (that's been enabled the entire time)

Basically all the functions work that way, when they are unchecked, they are turned off, when they are checked, they are turned on :)

Any other ideas :)?

Too bad i beat you too it generator, when Start on startup is unchecked, it's deleted from the registry :). (that's been enabled the entire time)

Basically all the functions work that way, when they are unchecked, they are turned off, when they are checked, they are turned on :)

Any other ideas :)?

Nope but i suggestion you stop bumping and use edit instead.

but people won't read it if i edit and my program will fade into nothingness!

I am working on another program that's a USB Key security program but it has a ton of bugs in it. it's kinda like vaulter, it'll have some AAST code and some new code and it'll require the "Key" to be plugged in or else the computer will be locked down.

Edited by SleepyXtreme

but people won't read it if i edit and my program will fade into nothingness!

I am working on another program that's a USB Key security program but it has a ton of bugs in it. it's kinda like vaulter, it'll have some AAST code and some new code and it'll require the "Key" to be plugged in or else the computer will be locked down.

What does the USB mode do actually?