• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

New Update:

Heavily improved About window.

New Item on the To Do List:

Hide Internet Activity - switches the folders which holds all the information on you internet activity when the hide function is activated. Brings back all history when the hide function is deactivated.

BIG STUPID MISTAKE FIXED!

Now uses @scriptdir *DUH* and USB Mode now works 10x better.

To Do List Updated:

Suspend hidden processes so you don't get lag when you hide a LOT and Resume the processes when brought back.

Edited by SleepyXtreme

BIG STUPID MISTAKE FIXED!

Now uses @scriptdir *DUH* and USB Mode now works 10x better.

To Do List Updated:

Suspend hidden processes so you don't get lag when you hide a LOT and Resume the processes when brought back.

Just telling you shouldn't be bothering with that, i was using that on my Hider, it turned out bad even i was just hiding 2 windows. You will totally lose control of that window your CPU will lag crazy.

you mean the suspend processes?

Cause when i hid like 40 internet explorers my computer lags like shit, so i saw the udf collection and though that if i disabled them basically that no one would know they were in the background

Ever heard of Tab? Ever heard of reduce windows by closing the 1s you don't use. Just normal habits...

This is what i did and it was laggy. Hide the Window, suspend it,Resume it, unhide.

If you Suspend the windows first, you will lose control out of it, basically you know, but i am just telling it will lag even more.

Edit: Try with a game and you will know what i mean.

Edited by Generator

Welll i get a lot of pop ups and i do a TON of window hiding tests to see how fast things go.

my initial suspending/resuming tests sucked horifically, AAST crashed on hiding, then sciite crashed for no reason, then it crashed my explorer so i had to relog.

i think i'm going to find some other method for suspending cause that one SUX

Added new function:

Low Priority On - When enabled, Low Priority On will reduce the 'priority' of the windows that are hidden. Therefore, if you hide a LOT of windows and someone else uses the computer, it's not likely they will notice a change in system performance.

Warning! - This may cause some programs to crash due to system instability.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Update:

I finally got the better method of Tray Hidden Windows working. It took a very long time working with holger and fixing the kinks with obfuscator.

In conclusion,

it works 10x faster and better than before.

Also,

*NEW* Disable Task Manager - When the hide function is enabled, Task Manager will be disabled so there is no way in hell anyone can see find out what you're running. When the hide function is disabled, Task Manager is enabled.

Enjoy.

Does anyone have any suggestions for improvement? I'm always open to new ideas :)

edit: If you already have a copy of AAST, just check for updates.

Edited by SleepyXtreme

• 3 weeks later...

how do I hide system tray icons for any app? For eg yahoo messenger?

Sorry I did not find this in the help file.

update -

never mind, I found the systray udf - love that :)

Edited by aria