Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JavaScript_Freek

30 Day Trial Period

8 posts in this topic

Does anyone know a Autoit thing that makes my .au3 only last 30 days unless given a serial?

[center]Cookyx.com :: Simple LAN Chat[/center]

oh this is going to own some greens right? :)

how much are you going to charge?

#3 ·  Posted (edited)

Does anyone know a Autoit thing that makes my .au3 only last 30 days unless given a serial?

Look in the example script forum. I believe the topic was called Autoit Wrapper by Valuter. Realy nice.

Actually i found it for you.

; 30 Day Trial
; Author MSLx Fanboy

#include<date.au3>
#include<string.au3>

If RegRead("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version", "XPClean Menu") = "" Then
    RegWrite("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version", "XPClean Menu", "REG_SZ", _StringEncrypt(1, _NowCalc(), @ComputerName))
    SetError(0)
EndIf
$startdate = _StringEncrypt(0, RegRead("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version", "XPClean Menu"), @ComputerName)

If _DateDiff("D", $startdate, _NowCalc()) > 30 Then
    MsgBox(0, "*XPClean Menu*", "You're registration period has expired.")
    Exit
EndIf
Edited by Generator

oh this is going to own some greens right? :)

how much are you going to charge?

You don't even know what's he making.

Check out XProtec by Valuater. That might be the same thing that Generator listed, I don't know, but XProtec comes with a TON of great, secure features to earn you some $$$.

[center]"Yes, [our app] runs on Windows as well as Linux, but if you had a Picasso painting, would you put it in the bathroom?" -BitchX.com (IRC client)"I would change the world, but they won't give me the source code." -Unknownsite . blog . portfolio . claimidcode.is.poetry();[/center]

Look in the example script forum. I believe the topic was called Autoit Wrapper by Valuter. Realy nice.

Actually i found it for you.

; 30 Day Trial
; Author MSLx Fanboy

#include<date.au3>
#include<string.au3>

If RegRead("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version", "XPClean Menu") = "" Then
    RegWrite("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version", "XPClean Menu", "REG_SZ", _StringEncrypt(1, _NowCalc(), @ComputerName))
    SetError(0)
EndIf
$startdate = _StringEncrypt(0, RegRead("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version", "XPClean Menu"), @ComputerName)

Exit
EndIf
i'm just testing. btw how do you work this?

[center]Cookyx.com :: Simple LAN Chat[/center]

; 30 Day Trial
; Author MSLx Fanboy

#include<date.au3>
#include<string.au3>

SetError(0)
EndIf

Exit
EndIf

the _nowcalc time can easily be changed by the end user. how could you detect, prevent this from happening? could the date / time be pulled from a website (eg. timeanddate.com)?