Reading and Using a Combo Box

Okay,

I am new to this language but can't find what I am looking for so any help appreciated.

I need to be able to open a program and do a few clicks (easy from what I can see in the help file and forums).

I then need to read what will be in a window on the screen. There will be a combo (or list box - I forget atm) filled with at least 100 items and in some cases a lot more. I need to be able to complete the same action for each and every item in that list box in the order it is presented in the list on the screen.

So basically:

• Actions
  • Read how many items are in the list
  • For each item in the list starting from top to bottom perform more actions
  • Close the open window
I hope this makes sense, if you guys can point me in the right direction I'd be very happy. Also if you need me to explain anything in any more detail please say so...

WOW!

Thanks for the quick replies from both of you there - I skipped the user-defined function chapter actually - thought that was just my functions :) .

Okay so I need to check what the actual item is but you seem to have given me a lot to look at already - annoyed I am at the office away from the computer I need to check this on - and yes I do like the window examine tool - it's a god send in itself!

:)

I will post back here when I have more info or indeed need more help if you don't mind...