Sign in to follow this  
Vindicator209

Create Admin

Vindicator209

Hahaha, Im gonna get punched for this...

how do you make an admin account? I swear I saw a code like 2 days ago, but I cant find it now :)

Ideas ? :)

[center]"When you look at old, classic games like Snake, you often put it off because it's such a simple game, but it's only when you actually try and create your own unique game from scratch, do you finally appreciate those games."[/center][center]Don't ask for answers if you haven't TRIED yet![/center][center]Most answers can be answered in the help file! Use it![/center]

BrettF
Vindicator209

well, ok now i put that up like last year.. so now ill change that :)

besides im just a wannabie, I can't hack for my life, beside memory editing, DLL writing, im useless lol.. but then again someone needs to really define hacking...

hehe

[center]"When you look at old, classic games like Snake, you often put it off because it's such a simple game, but it's only when you actually try and create your own unique game from scratch, do you finally appreciate those games."[/center][center]Don't ask for answers if you haven't TRIED yet![/center][center]Most answers can be answered in the help file! Use it![/center]

Generator

well, ok now i put that up like last year.. so now ill change that :)

besides im just a wannabie, I can't hack for my life, beside memory editing, DLL writing, im useless lol.. but then again someone needs to really define hacking...

hehe

You can only create an admin account within admin account. Use Batch file instead.

Vindicator209

yea, thats what I was leaning towards... I saw somethign to do with @ComSpec and comes Net Local Admin or something..

oh, and about that quote, I didnt mean that my question was old, I just was responding that I uploaded my avatar a long time ago, just to clear offenses or anything, :)

Thats strange, I can't change my avatar! lol

EDIT: nevermind, its stupid firefox's cache thingy.. and its very strange having this name because I dont ever remember ever , in my entire history, naming any account anything but Vindicator! *cough** wayy of topic*

Edited by MethodZero