Uploading Files and other Stuff

Since I've coded a sciript disabling the caps-key for my father, he gave me some other stuff to do :rolleyes:

1st:

A program that prevents my little brother from playing computer more than 2 hours:

for 0 to 119 
Sleep(60000)
next
BlockInput(1)

while 1
sleep(50)
wend

The problem is, he could exit the script, when it is shown in the task bar. A long time ago when reading the manual I read sth about a function which prevented the script from being terminated. So far I cant remember the name..

2nd:

My father uploads his backups to a webserver every week. He asked me whether I can write a script uploading a dedicated file to a webserver. Since there is a funtion InetGet I thought there must be sth like InetGive, you know :rambo:

Thanks for reading everything might be helpful. Thanks :x

By pressing Strg+Alt+Del, my little brother doesnt know this. We would call him a "noob" :rolleyes:

No tray icon, thanks very much!

--EDIT:

Since the program is put on other machines in his company, I do not want to leave the passwords uncrypted in the script because maybe somebody decompiles the script. So he had username and password. Is there any way to crypt the password or sth like this?

Edited by Term!nX

Since the program is put on other machines in his company, I do not want to leave the passwords uncrypted in the script because maybe somebody decompiles the script. So he had username and password. Is there any way to crypt the password or sth like this?

There is StringEncrypt(), but you have to provide a password for access to the password... so it doesn't necessarily help much.

You can prompt for password with an InputBox() and save it to a variable. Then it only has to be entered once.

:rolleyes:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law