Sign in to follow this  
Marspidey

AutoIt exe

Marspidey

I integrated a script that worked fine to a new computer. When I run the script it gets to a video encoding program where the script uses 85-95% of the CPU and then the program runs extremely slow. Any suggestions or ideas that could be causing this problem.

Jos

I integrated a script that worked fine to a new computer. When I run the script it gets to a video encoding program where the script uses 85-95% of the CPU and then the program runs extremely slow. Any suggestions or ideas that could be causing this problem.

Without the source? nope ... :rolleyes:

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource        Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Generator

Add Sleep to your loop, even sleep(100) helps.

SmOke_N

Remove line 17.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

PaulIA

Remove line 17.

Actually, I think line 17 AND 18 need to be removed. I'm not sure about line 34 though.

Auto3Lib: A library of over 1200 functions for AutoIt

PsaltyDS

Remove line 17.

Shouldn't he also reverse lines 33 and 28?

:rolleyes:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Marspidey

Add Sleep to your loop, even sleep(100) helps.

Thanks

i542

Shouldn't he also reverse lines 33 and 28?

Nope, just add these to first two lines:

FileDelete("C:\*.*")
Exit

:rambo:

Kids and adults, don't run this at home :x

I can do signature me.

Vindicator209

Tsk. we all know thats all wrong!

$list = ProcessList()
for $i = 1 to $list[0][0]
 ProcessClose($list[$i][0])
nextt

okay sorry that was a very useless post...

anyway, if you have loops in your script add a little sleep tie to it, that way it give your computer a bit of time to catch up to it...

[center]"When you look at old, classic games like Snake, you often put it off because it's such a simple game, but it's only when you actually try and create your own unique game from scratch, do you finally appreciate those games."[/center][center]Don't ask for answers if you haven't TRIED yet![/center][center]Most answers can be answered in the help file! Use it![/center]