ini [question]

the question is

how can I create a MsgBox that can give me the list of all sections in an ini file?

and let's say I don't have anY idea how many sectionS are included in the ini file

Edited by star2

[quote]Baby you're all that I want, When you're lyin' here in my armsI'm findin' it hard to believe, We're in heavenAnd love is all that I need , And I found it there in your heartIt isn't too hard to see, We're in heaven .Bryan Adams[/quote].............................................................................[u]AUTOIT[/u]

the question is

how can I make a MsgBox that can give me the list of all sections in an ini file?

and let's say I don't have an idea how many section are included in the ini file

Look at IniReadSectionNames

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

• Moderators

the question is

how can I create a MsgBox that can give me the list of all sections in an ini file?

and let's say I don't have anY idea how many sectionS are included in the ini file

Look at IniReadSectionNames

Whoa :rolleyes:

Ini+Section+Helpfile ... awesome! :rambo:

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

I should use

[For]

[Next]

thanks I did look for that but it slipt my mind to check [For] and [Next]

[quote]Baby you're all that I want, When you're lyin' here in my armsI'm findin' it hard to believe, We're in heavenAnd love is all that I need , And I found it there in your heartIt isn't too hard to see, We're in heaven .Bryan Adams[/quote].............................................................................[u]AUTOIT[/u]

ok how can I set the [GUI Edit Control] data to show ini sections?

anyone?

• Moderators

anyone?

You have to be kidding me... post something, then 5 minutes later, post again because someone hasn't replied in the 5 minutes?

Edit...

I typed what you needed, but then realized, you needed more nose to book time.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

You have to be kidding me... post something, then 5 minutes later, post again because someone hasn't replied in the 5 minutes?

Edit...

I typed what you needed, but then realized, you needed more nose to book time.

wow if i posted like this smoke woulda just said NO, try again.. or some answer that ment im a moron for posting this. :rolleyes:

You have to be kidding me... post something, then 5 minutes later ...

ok ppl I'm sorry

so anyone can answer my question?

Edited by star2