Help with basic script

hey im new to auto it and i was wondering if anyone could send me a sample script for the descibed basic program and i can work it from there :rolleyes:

the program dosent need a GUI. It will ebgin when PGUP is pressed and end when PGDW is pressed during which time it will infinatly loop pressing F1 waiting 1 minute and then pressing F3 waiting 3 seconds and press F1 again then repeat the loop

Any help would be grately appreciated thanks!

#include<Misc.au3>

Do
    Sleep(10)
Until _IsPressed(21)
While Not _IsPressed(22)
    $timer = TimerInit()
    While TimerDiff($timer) <= 60000
        Send("{F1}")
        Sleep(10)
    WEnd
    Send("{F3}")
    Sleep(3000)
    Send("{F1}")
WEnd

Now we did! I'm pretty sure that's what you wanted.

Edited by AutoItKing
http://www.autoitking.co.nr Site is DOWN | My deviantART | No Topic Topic - Don't do it!-------------------- UDF's/Scripts:AutoIt: [BenEditor 3.6] [_ShutDown()]PHP: [CommentScript]Web Based AutoIt: [MemStats] [HTML to AU3] [User LogIn and SignUp script]

Whenever I try to edit that post, it screws up the code into some crazy stuff. No idea, I think Jon's been messing with the code too much.

http://www.autoitking.co.nr Site is DOWN | My deviantART | No Topic Topic - Don't do it!-------------------- UDF's/Scripts:AutoIt: [BenEditor 3.6] [_ShutDown()]PHP: [CommentScript]Web Based AutoIt: [MemStats] [HTML to AU3] [User LogIn and SignUp script]

c2--><!--SG90S2V5U2V0KCZxdW90O3tQR1VQfSZxdW90OywgJnF1b3Q7X3N0YXJ0JnF1b3Q7KQpIb3RLZXlTZXQoJnF1b3Q7e1BHRE59JnF1
b3Q7LCAmcXVvdDtfZW5kJnF1b3Q7KQoKV2hpbGUgMQogICAgU2xlZXAoOTkpCldFbmQKCkZ1bmMgX3N0YXJ0KCkKICAgIFNlbmQo
JnF1b3Q7e0YxfSZxdW90OykKICAgIFNsZWVwKDEwMDAgKiA2MCkKICAgIFNlbmQoJnF1b3Q7e0YzfSZxdW90OykKICAgIFNsZWVw
KDMwMDApCkVuZEZ1bmMgICA7PT0mZ3Q7X3N0YXJ0CgpGdW5jIF9lbmQoKQogICAgRXhpdApFbmRGdW5jICAgOz09Jmd0O19lbmQ=
--><!--eg
keep it simple
Thanx heaps for the script man, works like a charm. And thanks to everyone else for helping me out :rolleyes:

you might be out of your league on that one. Some of the best coders here could do it I think, but it's way above anything as 'simple' as what you have now. Depending on how the game polls input, it might in fact be impossible. some also watch their own memory space, so even the best dllcalls wouldnt get you anything. My suggestion is to not cheat :rolleyes: