Summation Solver

cppman

I have been having to do summations(by hand) for homework and it is a pain in the ass. I decided to write this function to help me out with solving them. Maybe someone else might find it as useful as I did/do.

Func Summation($nEndCount, $szStartExpression, $szResultOpe][Û ÌÍÛ]HHJBNÈHH][Ý[NÈH]Ý[ÈW&W6VçFærFFFöâ÷W&Föç0 ´4õTåBDòÂ5D%DärôåBÂõU$Dôà ³#ðàôÐðáx Դ̤($ÀÌØíÍéÅÕÑ¥½¸ôMÑÉ¥¹MÑÉ¥Á]L ÀÌØí¹ndCount & "|" & $szStartExpression & "|&quoÈ [È ÌÍÜÞÝ[Ü][Û
BIÌÍÜÞ[ÈHÝ[ÔÜ]
    ÌÍÜÞVFöâÂgV÷C·ÂgV÷C² b33c·7¥f'2Ò7G&æu7ÆBb33c·7¥&×5³%ÒÂgV÷ìôÅÕ½Ðì¤($ÀÌØíÍéYÉ¥±9µôÀÌØíÍéYÉÍlÅt($ÀÌØí¹YÉ¥±Y±Õô%t($szVars[2])
    $szResultString = ""
    For $i = &#03ÛXXU[YHÈ^XÝ]J   ÌÍÜÞ[ÖÌWJBBIÌÍÜÞÝ[Ý[È  [ÏgV÷C²²gV÷C²fײ7G&æu&WÆ6Rb33c·7¥&W7VÇD÷W&FöâÂb33c·7¥f&&9µ°ÀÌØí¤¤µÀìÅÕ½Ðì¤ÅÕ½Ðì(%9áÐ($ÀÌØíÍéIÍÕ±ÑMÑÉ¥¹ôMÑÉ¥¹IÁace(StringTrimLeft($szResultString, 1), "+", " + "BZY
    ÌÍÛ]HOHJH[B]
^XÝ]J  ÌÍÜÞÝ[Ý[ÊJBQÇ6Vbb33c¶å&WEGRÓÒFVà &WGW&âb33c·7¥&W7VÇE7G&ær VÇ6P &WÕɸ¡áÕÑ ÀÌØíÍéIÍÕ±ÑMÑÉ¥¹¤¤(%¹%)¹Õ¹(oÝ÷ Ù:.±è­Ê£ºËgyçm¢Ê^r'òÞØbÚ)¶*'jYrá8^~*춫jg­z¸´ß©ÄШº{+-éî·«Ê°¢é]±çnÞ¶¬ ²('¶ërÝ¥ªÚë^®-7êÌÒµªíkzË"¢âËayìi­ë,í¢ËZ®Ûaz˦«b¢r-ë-ríj)Ú½ªâi¹^©z
ýZØZ½æ§z«È ­«Ú碷±jjez«¨¶

which would result in either:

((0^2) + (6*0)) + ((1^2) + (6*1)) + ((2^2) + (6*2)) + ((3^2) + (6*3)) + ((4^2) + (6*4)) + ((5^2) + (6*5)) + ((6^2) + (6*6)) + ((7^2) + (6*7)) + ((8^2) + (6*8)) + ((9^2) + (6*9)) + ((10^2) + (6*10)) + ((11^2) + (6*11)) + ((12^2) + (6*12))

or

Setting the $nType will change the way it is returned. If you set it to 0 it will return that very long equation. If it is set to 1 it will solve that problem and return the result.

Maybe you might find it useful.. enjoy.