_IsPressed()

If _IsPressed("61", $dll) Then
    Send("y^4hey everyone ^7what are you ^9all up too?")
EndIf

That works but if I dont tap it really fast once it does it several times how do i make it only do it once per time it is pressed down?

EndIf

That works but if I dont tap it really fast once it does it several times how do i make it only do it once per time it is pressed down?

Do you use for call of Duty??

From help:

SendKeyDelay : Alters the the length of the brief pause in between sent keystrokes.

Time in milliseconds to pause (default=5). Sometimes a value of 0 does not work; use 1 instead.

Edited by Fabry
A lan chat (Multilanguage)LanMuleFile transferTank gameTank 2 an online game[center]L'esperienza รจ il nome che tutti danno ai propri errori.Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes.Oscar Wilde[/center]

Use a delay after the send..

Sleep(100)
EndIf
that works but its not 100% perfect if im still holding down the key 100 it does it again

I only want it to do it once per press so even if i hold it in for 5 seconds i want it to do it only once

and its for ET, Enemy Territory. The only call of duty I've played was CoD3 for xbox360

$count = 0
If _IsPressed("61", $dll) And $count = 0 Then
    $count += 1
EndIf

Will only ever do it once.

Edit: Toady's solution is probably what you're looking for. Cheers.

Edited by mikehunt114
IE Dev ToolbarMSDN: InternetExplorer ObjectMSDN: HTML/DHTML Reference Guide[quote]It is surprising what a man can do when he has to, and how little most men will do when they don't have to. - Walter Linn[/quote]--------------------[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Post a reproducer with less than 100 lines of code.[/font]