Undeclared variables

Is there a way to automatically find variables in au3 source code that are not explicitly declared using DIM, LOCAL, or GLOBAL?

I used the CTRL+T for TIDY and CTRL+F5 for PROD syntax check in the Scite editor and everything was reported as clean, but I know there are undeclared variables in the code from snippets that I cut and pasted from example scripts.

I can go through the code manually and search on every variable name, but there's got to be an easier way.

Is there a way to automatically find variables in au3 source code that are not explicitly declared using DIM, LOCAL, or GLOBAL?

I used the CTRL+T for TIDY and CTRL+F5 for PROD syntax check in the Scite editor and everything was reported as clean, but I know there are undeclared variables in the code from snippets that I cut and pasted from example scripts.

I can go through the code manually and search on every variable name, but there's got to be an easier way.

Hi,

use the option mustdeclare... then you'll get warnings!

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times